Lunaris, Pads Instrument by Luftrum.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Luftrum
KVRAF
1634 posts since 3 Jul, 2007 from Denmark

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:11 am

There's a Lunaris give-away ongoing at the moment where you can win Lunaris ($159) to you and one of your music / producer friends. Lunaris also have 25% discount (40$ off) during the give-away, just enter lunarispads in the promo field at checkout.

Check the frontpage of luftrum.com for further info. :wink:

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris - 4.5GB Pads Instrument. Over 400 pads by Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Martin Walker, Luftrum and more...

Dillinger
KVRist
221 posts since 2 Apr, 2016

Re: Lunaris, Pads Instrument by Luftrum.

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:21 am

Wish I had a friend :help:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Luftrum
KVRAF

Post Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 am

Dillinger wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:21 am
Wish I had a friend :help:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
You don't need a friend to enter... you can also enter as you and yourself. :wink:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris - 4.5GB Pads Instrument. Over 400 pads by Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Martin Walker, Luftrum and more...

Reverend Rhythm
KVRAF
2843 posts since 21 Feb, 2003 from Woodstock, GA USA

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:17 pm

I have posted a review of Lunaris for Soundbytes Magazine: http://soundbytesmag.net/review-lunaris ... m-luftrum/
esoundz name: ReverendRhythm

Luftrum
KVRAF

Post Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:13 am

I know some of you have asked and now it's here: Lunaris is on sale from June 3 to June 20 with 40% discount (from $159 to $95). To apply the discount, enter lunarisjune in the promo field at checkout.

Also, I often receive questions whether Lunaris requires the full version of Kontakt, and it doesn't. Lunaris is created and licensed for the free Kontakt Player (we pay NI for that option) so you do not need the full version of Kontakt to play Lunaris. In fact, no other software or purchase is needed. You don't even need a DAW since Kontakt Player can run in stand-alone mode. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”