No
22%
Don't Care
22%

Total votes: 219

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like it. Looks modern.

Awful. Absolutely horrible. Looks like a toy. the old design was way better.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

No dark theme in 2019 ? it just show again how NI is disconnected from today reality.

i don't need a additional desk lamp and i don't want to wear glasses because my eyes get f**k up by years producing on light theme.

btw i don't think this synth will be a thing, so much disappointment from NI on last years.

nice

Actually now that I am thinking about it... The old design was way better, it really followed functionality. I only like the grey look of this new design. But it wastes lot of space, there doesn't seem to be an huge envelope editor either. I hope the modulation sequencer will be capable of editing envelopes, too...? In the old design I only don't like the outlines and those cracktro fonts.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:16 pm there doesn't seem to be an huge envelope editor either.
There is this:

https://i2.wp.com/blog.native-instrumen ... C585&ssl=1

I like that page much better than the front page. Not too many different colors. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Don't care. The functionality is there and it's accessible, and that's all it needs.
Sweet child in time...

Teksonik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:47 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:42 am(but why is the LFO selector so large ?)
Because modulator modules have fixed size in order to be interchangeable and always shown as 3 per tab. Each of the 9 modulators can be an envelope or an LFO (except one which is fixed as amp envelope always).
Ahhh I see. Can you make a screenshot of the other modules please ? At first glance it just seems like that particular LFO module takes up more space than needed.

Oh and I assume the GUI is resizable ?
The other module that replaces the LFO is the envelope, and that one is already on various screenshots. Yes, the GUI is resizeable.

Deep Purple wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:58 pm Don't care. The functionality is there and it's accessible, and that's all it needs.
How can you tell if the functionality is there when you haven't even tried the plugin ?

Right now we're just rating pictures not the actual GUI. We can't really properly judge it until we have a beta or demo on our systems. You may find a workflow killer or you may find it works perfectly for your wants and needs. Only one way to know for sure. :wink:

Of course it's the functionality that matters but if you're going to be spending hours and hours working with any plugin don't you think it would be better if you found its appearance pleasing as well ?

I don't know about you but I find it much more enjoyable working with a GUI that I find pleasing in appearance as opposed to something I just tolerate. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:00 pm that one is already on various screenshots.
Link ? :P

I don't think Massive was a pretty plugins, I intuitively like Massive X's gui way more. Besides that it's more pleasant to the eyes than the purple, the missing position markers alone makes it more clear. The simple black/white design with still color coded information looks more straight forward and I love the new big envelope editor.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:07 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:00 pm that one is already on various screenshots.
Link ? :P
https://i1.wp.com/blog.native-instrumen ... C585&ssl=1

Also a random LFO.

Ok so the LFO switcher is just that large to fill available module space. Not a big deal it's just at first glance it strikes the eye as being way larger than it needs to be. :shrug:

It looks terrible, IMO. Really uninspiring and unintuitive.

there are plugin companies with way worse ui. so far theres nothing that really annoys me. the middle black panel seems a bit unstructured/unrelated in the first glance. else i dig the flat design with some elements popping out.

Return to “Instruments”