Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold PA BX SSL 4000 G to db3. Fast payment. Quick and easy deal. Recommended :tu:

Stuart T wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:47 am I sold PA BX SSL 4000 G to db3. Fast payment. Quick and easy deal. Recommended :tu:
Pleasure doing business with you Stuart T. Big thumbs :tu:

Just bought Output Movement from user 15cr34m
Quick and smooth transaction

Bought Cubase Pro from ionekvr. Smooth transaction, and a very nice person. Highly recommend!

Bought d16 plug from nathanj

Great Comms fast sale thanks :tu:

skpsound wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:49 pm Just bought Output Movement from user 15cr34m
Quick and smooth transaction
I can also recommend skpsound as a great buyer :)
Also I sold some plugins to 0degree. Very gentle and punctual sir :tu:

Sold SSL Duende Drumstrip to gundam - smooth and professional, that's the way I like it. Thank you! :tu:

Purchased Dune 3 from flocked - fast and easy transaction. Great seller!

I'm not sure how to put this so will let the communication between us speak for itself.
I have post up where I am looking to buy UVI Plate.
This is the first post from Andress ;
Sent: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 am
by Andress

" Hi,
I'm selling UVI Plate. $75 is ok if you pay iLok fee ($20)
Regards

Subject: WTB: UVI Plate ($75) "

We agreed on a price then I sent him the money then got this back from him after he had already transferred sparkverb:

" Re: WTB: UVI Plate ($75)
Sent: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
Recipient: PsYAuM

I have only UVI spark. I later saw that you needed the plate "

He then refunded me the money and when I asked about plate he said

" i have only UVI spark. I later saw that you needed the plate "

* Please note in his first post he even used the word plate so I am pretty sure he wasn't confused.

I personally believe he tried to palm me off with sparkverb hoping that I might just accept it.
Thankfully I got my money back but time was obviously wasted and I believe there was a level of deceit in play.
Not good ethos by Andress.
I'll not deal with him again and should you do be sure that you clarify in detail the agreement (i did both in KVR communication and PayPal payment yet he still accepted the money then tried to unload a different Plugin to me.
Buyers expect a possible time waste experience.
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

sold psp stompfilter to frackermak fast and friendly.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I sold Dune 3 to landyhill. Quick and professional transaction.
Great buyer. Recommended!

DMSmith161 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:22 pm Bought Cubase Pro from ionekvr. Smooth transaction, and a very nice person. Highly recommend!
Thank you, great transaction with DMSmith161, super communication! Highly recommended as well!

PsYAuM wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:22 pm I'm not sure how to put this so will let the communication between us speak for itself.
I have post up where I am looking to buy UVI Plate.
This is the first post from Andress ;
Sent: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 am
by Andress

" Hi,
I'm selling UVI Plate. $75 is ok if you pay iLok fee ($20)
Regards

Subject: WTB: UVI Plate ($75) "

We agreed on a price then I sent him the money then got this back from him after he had already transferred sparkverb:

" Re: WTB: UVI Plate ($75)
Sent: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
Recipient: PsYAuM

I have only UVI spark. I later saw that you needed the plate "

He then refunded me the money and when I asked about plate he said

" i have only UVI spark. I later saw that you needed the plate "

* Please note in his first post he even used the word plate so I am pretty sure he wasn't confused.

I personally believe he tried to palm me off with sparkverb hoping that I might just accept it.
Thankfully I got my money back but time was obviously wasted and I believe there was a level of deceit in play.
Not good ethos by Andress.
I'll not deal with him again and should you do be sure that you clarify in detail the agreement (i did both in KVR communication and PayPal payment yet he still accepted the money then tried to unload a different Plugin to me.
Buyers expect a possible time waste experience.
Frankly, when i first time did read in this post word "UVI Plate" i exactly thought about "Sparkverb", ie took it in my mind, and only below already read about that mistake in deal :lol:
Strange coincidence.

Just bought a PA plug from virgulino lampiao.

Smooth and easy transaction. Recommended seller :tu:

James_Roe wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:38 am Just bought a PA plug from virgulino lampiao.

Smooth and easy transaction. Recommended seller :tu:
Highly recommend James_Roe. Class act, great brother. Valuable KVR member. Thank you

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”