Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

SLiC wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:27 pm I am on Komplete Ultimate 10, so by the time it gets to 13 I will upgrade and have it all (evil laugh :evil: )
That's a good plan. But do you really think you will be able to resist when NI really starts to hype things and KvR will overload? :hihi: I know I won't.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:34 am What if that screenshot was made on a MacBook Air? :)
Lol, i thought exactly the same when i read it. :tu:

Anyway, as they've written that CPU is low, and that the Monark filters uses way less CPU than in Monark, i'm sure it will be reasonable on system ressources. Also, everyone can demo it when it's out, and see for him/herself.

When I see all the CPU kvetching I really wonder what kind of broke-ass machine are you using with an expectation to run such things.
Literally the only thing I've ever noticed specifically one instance of using up too much of the machine are my Absynth patches with 30 second envelopes.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/massive-x/faq/ wrote:We spent a lot of time designing the interface to be powerful but clear, building on MASSIVE’s saturn knob system. We decided customized colors got in the way of this clear interface.
a 2019 synth without dark theme ??

i won't buy it then, i can forgive FM8 and Massive for draining battery and tire the eyes because they are old timer, but in 2019 i won't buy any plugins or apps which does not have a dark theme.

Too funny. :D

BTW in actual reality, Massive X's interface doesn't tire the eyes, in fact. It's much better than FM8 or OG Massive in that regard.

Even funnier, I looked at the interface and was thinking it's too dark. I don't like the trend to dark themes LOL. I was trying to figure out if there is a way to lighten up the interface.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I like the sound of bitching pro's in the morning!

Is it done with Reaktor again? Personally I loved all NI synths which were programmed from scratch, very efficient, superior quality.

once you get use to dark theme any app which does not implement it become a big flashy spot on the screen..

200€ saved ;)

someone hasn't read the thread :hihi:

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 pm Is it done with Reaktor again?
No. For the hundredth time... :lol:

SJ_Digriz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 pm Even funnier, I looked at the interface and was thinking it's too dark. I don't like the trend to dark themes LOL. I was trying to figure out if there is a way to lighten up the interface.
Yeah, don't like dark themes either. I wished the industry would stop that. :)

It's OK on plugins though, worse on DAW's.

drdriller wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 pm once you get use to dark theme any app which does not implement it become a big flashy spot on the screen..

200€ saved ;)
Or I open something and it's just a dark smudge on my monitor.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

chk071 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 pm Is it done with Reaktor again?
No. For the hundredth time... :lol:
the only question in the history of humankind that surpasses "is it made with reaktor?" is "are we there yet?" on long journeys with kids.
it just beat "does this taste off to you?" and "does my arse look big in this?" to the number two slot.

SJ_Digriz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:56 pm
drdriller wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 pm once you get use to dark theme any app which does not implement it become a big flashy spot on the screen..

200€ saved ;)
Or I open something and it's just a dark smudge on my monitor.
dirty bugger.

Return to “Instruments”