GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

Just found the same thing in Logic saving out presets as aupresets (which is something I do regularly with plugins so I can organise them in Logic's library). Might be easier for you to test there, as in Komplete Kontrol the aupreset recalls the patch settings but doesn't reload the associated sample. Evidently the plugin is not giving the host all the information it needs to recall the preset settings perfectly, it's leaving out sample recall.

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:28 pm Just found the same thing in Logic saving out presets as aupresets (which is something I do regularly with plugins so I can organise them in Logic's library). Might be easier for you to test there, as in Komplete Kontrol the aupreset recalls the patch settings but doesn't reload the associated sample. Evidently the plugin is not giving the host all the information it needs to recall the preset settings perfectly, it's leaving out sample recall.
You are correct! We didn't consider it, since we implemented our own preset system, but we'll see if we can resolve it for 2.1. Thank you for your help in identifying this :)

Great thanks, yes this would be essential also, for example, if people have it loaded in a saved DAW project and want to recall the preset properly

I for one almost always expect the session to correctly save the state of the preset; I rarely use the plugin order systems.

perpetual3 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:46 pm I for one almost always expect the session to correctly save the state of the preset; I rarely use the plugin order systems.
perpetual3, not sure if you understood what aMUSEd is talking about. He want's to use the host's preset handling.

Of course, when you save your project the state of GRANULIZER 2, is stored and recalled correctly.

If that's what you meant as well, ignore this message :)

Actually I probably did cause that because I assumed if it wasn't saving as aupresets etc it also wouldn't save properly in projects, pleased to hear that works.

Hello All,
We are offering Granulizer 2 with 50% discount up to January 6th! :)
Granulizer 1 users get an extra 25% discount :)
Happy Holidays!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Got this, this morning! :hyper:

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... g-1-march/

So great to see Granulizer being updated & developed in such a constant rate. These next coming features are pretty cool, especially that grain envelope shape and…. Finally the visual feecback! :clap:

Can't wait.

Hello All, There is some updates coming up :)
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... g-1-march/
Cheers!

Have you thought about some kind of sidedchain or midi routing to rhythmic parameters? Or something to add some kind of dynamic manipulation to the grain synthesis?

Hello All,

We have just released Granulizer 2.1 :)
This is a free upgrade for all Granulizer 2.0 owners.
There is also a 25% discount until the 8th of March for new users.

Granulizer 1 owners get an extra 25% upgrade discount until the 8th of March.

More info here :
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... -released/

Cheers!

:party:

Whole grains for the weekend! :hyper:

I love a good chunky .1 update. Thank you very much--

That's odd I had Granulizer 2 and now it's not in my account.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:34 pm That's odd I had Granulizer 2 and now it's not in my account.
Hello aMUSEd, can you send us the email that you used for the purchase so that we can take a look here ? admin@inertiasoundsystems.com

Return to “Instruments”