Some group buy confusion

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I just purchased and downloaded the zipped several programs under the group buy. I am. however, unclear as to whether I am now entitled to things like fragments, dark matter, etc. I clicked on fragments and it said that it was another 19.99 to purchase. So, I am unclear. I am not familiar with these group buy processes. I thought these other programs came as some type of bonuses, at this point. Perhaps I don't know where to look or how to access them properly? Would someone please explain this all to me.
Thanks

Nevermind folks. Figured that one out. BYW, as I amtotally new to homegrown and synthesis in general, what bonus products have folks been going for? I decided to start with fragments.
Thanks in advance.
SK

Hi Steven,

The Group Buy is everything listed on the Group Buy Page in the levels. The GB has been running since December and didn’t go as well as the previous years. As a result to keep it financially viable I have added more products to it and also developed products outside of the Group Buy such as Dark Matter, Succession Pro and Emergent Properties. The Sales of those are added to the Group Buy membership number which helps achieve the levels and keeps it financially viable. I would rather have not had to take on this extra work considering the huge workload of the GB products themselves, but I’m trying to ensure that the GB stands every possible chance of everyone getting everything. I hope that makes sense :)

stevenk734 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:13 pm Nevermind folks. Figured that one out. BYW, as I amtotally new to homegrown and synthesis in general, what bonus products have folks been going for? I decided to start with fragments.
Thanks in advance.
SK
You would be best posting that request in the main Group Buy Thread, I would also be interested in people’s opinions on this :)

Fragments is popular, and with good reason. It's a very cool device. Pushing the kontakt audio engine... Works great with heavy effects.

We made it!

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”