account deletion

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI, please delete my account and all associated material
what you don't know only makes you stronger

why request in public?
Send a PM to "Ben KVR"

NB: sad to see you go :cry:
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:20 pm why request in public?
Send a PM to "Ben KVR"

NB: sad to see you go :cry:
thanks, PM sent

woggle wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:51 pm HI, please delete my account and all associated material
Not possible. AFAIK, it's only possible to remove your username, not your content.

Hey!

Winter ends soon = sunny days ahead.

*emotional forecast*

chk071 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:19 pm
woggle wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:51 pm HI, please delete my account and all associated material
Not possible. AFAIK, it's only possible to remove your username, not your content.
that's a shame - I am a strong believer in people having control of their online content. All the more reason to leave then.

You can go through your history and delete it post by post. It's probably the same thing a moderator or admin would have to do as well. I think it might mess up there database code if they did a mass delete of your content.
:borg:

Hibidy's posts all got deleted so it must be possible.

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm Hibidy's posts all got deleted so it must be possible.
great - well, with a bit of luck I won't be posting back to tell you how it goes :)

whoa ...
deja vu ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=518415&p=7289066#p7289066

you could do what some have done , in the past , and edit each post you've made
to a nice 'nvm' , or such ... a bit of work there ...
( jinx ... i see vortex beat me to the punch there )

woggle wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:43 pmgreat - well, with a bit of luck I won't be posting back to tell you how it goes :)
Whatever will be: Let us know about your new account. :clown:

elassi wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 pm
woggle wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:43 pmgreat - well, with a bit of luck I won't be posting back to tell you how it goes :)
Whatever will be: Let us know about your new account. :clown:
:clap:

experimental.crow wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:43 pm whoa ...
deja vu ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=518415&p=7289066#p7289066
exactly - this has been a while coming. I think my last exposure to some Reaperite extremists tipped the balance

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm Hibidy's posts all got deleted so it must be possible.
Oh, i didn't know that. All the better then. Even though I'm not a fan of post deletion. I'm sure every user has posted something useful and helpful at some point, and it would be a shame to see all that gone.

A clean sheet (profile) is not natural. People have their flaws, everyone. Deleting the past is somewhat cowardly and doesn't help eventually.

Know what I'm talking about and at least one contributor to this thread knows it, too. A true gentleman. ;-)

Return to “Site Stuff”