Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Output Movement to lingyai

Great communication, awesome transaction.

I recommend him as a buyer.

Thank you !

Sold PA plugins to James_Roe, good easy quick transaction, recommended!

Sold Arturia V-collection 5 to agharta, he was pretty lax about the whole thing and easy to deal with.

My Sales thread : viewtopic.php?f=43&t=520719&p=7322519#p7322519
:borg:

Sold Softube SSL XL 9000k to Omakayd.
He was very prompt with payment, pleasure doing business!!

zooterman

Bought Cubase Pro 10 from Skandiluz. Post describing it was very clear, message responses were prompt, and license was mailed promptly. A great and recommended seller! :tu:

Bought Studio One 4 Pro from cjban. Description was good, communication was fast and polite. Price was amazing. Had no probllem with license transfer, everything works as it should. Would definitely recommend cjban as a seller!

Bought d16 Sigmund from yehboy1 . Everything went quick and smooth, kind responsive seller here - 5/5 :tu:

I have bought from these 3 sellers recently and all were particularly good and come highly recommended:
15cr34m
V0RT3X
mjudge55

So far the standard of sellers on here has been very high from my recent experiences. So thanks all and 15cr34m is a real stand out amongst a great bunch. Have a good weekend all. Peace.

sold waves GTR3 to xuanyin1231, quick and easy transaction

atya wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:15 am Bought d16 Sigmund from yehboy1 . Everything went quick and smooth, kind responsive seller here - 5/5 :tu:
Smooth transaction with atya. Great buyer.

Sold stuff to marks-a-whybikky. Very nice and friendly contact and covered PayPal fees. Definitely recommended to deal with :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

cairnan wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:44 am Bought Cubase Pro 10 from Skandiluz. Post describing it was very clear, message responses were prompt, and license was mailed promptly. A great and recommended seller! :tu:
Can vouch for cairnan being a really easy going person. Prompt payment and patiently waited for delivery.
Yo.

made nice flawless deals with the friendly masterhiggins and jpga :tu: :phones:

Bought SlickEQ GE from studjo. Good communication and fair price, so a recommend seller.

Bought Presswerk from hlecram. Very friendly and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”