Siren by Veela - 1GB of Vocal recordings in 15 construction kits

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Amazing stuff, i tell you again.
Thanks for the demo i could do a little demo for you.

Irion Da Ronin - Who Are You [Siren Demotrack]

This month i will have some money before the year ends - beginning year, so most surely i will get these female voices so i could continue making the track.
And this will be my first purchased commercial samples in my whole life.

Just two questions, do you accept Paypal?
Until which day will be at that price?

Have a good day. :)

cool stuff, thx for posting. the site accepts paypal and credit card payments and the discounted price will be available until the end of January.

Here is another cool demo someone made using only the free samples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4q9i1UZ ... e=youtu.be

Well, Christmas went nice with me and i got a little money.
I will do the purchase in a few days.

Have a good day :)

Hi,
It sounds really outstaning, I love her voice!!

Don't you think it can be done as a VSTi player-sampler triggered by a MIDI notes?? Divided to groups switched by keyswitch. It can be much easy to arrange, and possible to live playing.

Regards!!
Tomek

Hi again,

I've made Siren DEMO VSTi sampler, it looks like that:
Interested in can download working copy:
http://tomaszlida.pl/Siren/Siren_Vsti.zip
Unzip and copy to your VST Plugins folder.
Clicking group name drop down a list with it. You can switch between groups with keys C0-D0
Sampler is Windows (XP, Vista, 7), 32-bit. It's possible to produce 64-bit version as well as Macintosh VSTi and AU.
Enjoy!!
Tomek

Hey Tomek I couldn't get that working, it says corrupted over here - anybody else having that problem?

I've downloaded it now, unpacked - everything looks ok.
Probably you've downloaded only part of file.
Try again, file should have 15 380 236 bytes.
Tomek

Just bought Veela

Currently DLing the files.

Cant wait to try it :love: :love:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Just a reminder there is a little over a week to get the discounted price of $39.99 for this pack. After it will go up $10

I bought this last week, it really is amazing. I've already started working on a track with some chopped up Veela samples. The way every sample is very precisely labeled is great too. There's some very fine FX samples & some a bit more on the....seductive side :love: :love: Veeeeeelaaaaa....... :phew: sorry lost my train of thought there, but yes excellent sample pack :tu:

glad your liking the pack and thanks for the purchase! feel free to post here anything you come up with

Love the SIREN catalog by Veela, used it for 12 tracks on my new album... Didn't want it sounding like a pop demo so used auto tune and vocoder and spliced lyrics and lines together for the Madonna sound.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”