How to delete a forum post?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by snoddas on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

No and no.

You can edit them. Replace with "---" or whatever (a cat pic, for example).

elassi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:17 pm a cat pic
Preferred

hehe, catpics. this is why they're all over the www... thanks for info!

Is there a reason for not being able to delete old posts? I get that that some threads can contain value to others and such...

Urs approves
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

faith in meo-www is fully restored, 22 of 2, coincidence? perhaps

snoddas wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 pm Is there a reason for not being able to delete old posts? I get that that some threads can contain value to others and such...
There's a reason why only mods are able to do that. Imagine someone gets very insultive, and then, the next morning, deletes all the posts, and tells a moderator that nothing has happened, when being asked about it.

What's the point in deleting your old posts anyway?

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 pm
snoddas wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 pm Is there a reason for not being able to delete old posts? I get that that some threads can contain value to others and such...
There's a reason why only mods are able to do that. Imagine someone gets very insultive, and then, the next morning, deletes all the posts, and tells a moderator that nothing has happened, when being asked about it.

What's the point in deleting your old posts anyway?
ok, guessed it might be something like that. Well, I like to tidy up now and again. There's way to much crap on the internet. So, mods can delete a post, if requested?

snoddas wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:59 pm So, mods can delete a post, if requested?
Your reason would probably have to be a lot better than “I'd like to tidy up”.

farlukar wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 pm
snoddas wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:59 pm So, mods can delete a post, if requested?
Your reason would probably have to be a lot better than “I'd like to tidy up”.
i REALLY like to tidy up.
Last edited by snoddas on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faith in www reduced

you joined in 2006, have no posts before 2008, had under 80 posts until this thread and you feel you need to tidy up the internet?

:hail:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”