U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm And I for one, almost never have to resort to customer support for audio plugins. With stuff as dead simple as Uhe's I really don't see why one would need to (but yes, there are the tragically clueless out there so you've got a point there).
And just like that I may have to retract this statement :dog: :lol:.
I bought the bundle but I only got 4 of the 6 license codes back from Uhe. The Presswork and Satin codes are nowhere to be found (I checked my spam folder and everything).
This was only about an hour ago so I'll give it some time; but I've got a feeling something went wrong since the other codes all came back at the same time very quickly.
So much for being a nice, low maintenance customer :(.
(Or maybe I'm just tragically clueless :ud:.)

Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 pm
Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm And I for one, almost never have to resort to customer support for audio plugins. With stuff as dead simple as Uhe's I really don't see why one would need to (but yes, there are the tragically clueless out there so you've got a point there).
I bought the bundle but I only got 4 of the 6 license codes back from Uhe. The Presswork and Satin codes are nowhere to be found (I checked my spam folder and everything).
This was only about an hour ago so I'll give it some time; but I've got a feeling something went wrong since the other codes all came back at the same time very quickly.
Have tried requesting your license keys again?

https://u-he.com/my-licenses/

Just enter your email address and you will receive an email with all of your license codes (in one email).

elxsound wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:40 pm
Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 pm
Have tried requesting your license keys again?

https://u-he.com/my-licenses/

Just enter your email address and you will receive an email with all of your license codes (in one email).
No, I haven't. Thanks for the tip.

spunkmuffin wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pmThe bucks coming in will allow us to concentrate on things which you might consider vaporware.
I wonder what AnX might consider vapourware. :o
its not a word that was used by me :wink:

Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:09 pm
dermage wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:52 pmAnd still we hope for new products in 2019, Hive 2, that thing Sascha is working on (?!?) and possibly Z3 :)
Hive 2 is an update, Sascha works on Uhbik and Z3 is that vaporware I mentioned. :oops:
Great news! I use Uhbiks on every song :)

Got Repro before the sale ended. Really enjoying it. Wish Zebra 2 would have been included. Paid full price for Diva but only slightly disappointed because they are still both great at full price and BOGOHO is still pretty good for the best analog sounding vsts.(IMO)

BBFG# wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 pm Beatles were LSD.
Stones were opiods.

Duran, Duran is Diva.
Thompson Twins is Repro.
Seriously? You thought Thompson Twins rocked more than Duran Duran? :pray:
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Wow I had the sale page open in a browser tab and the countdown said there was about 7 hours 30 minutes until the sale was over. I decided to finally buy Diva after years of wanting it, went to the NI login page, signed in and went back to the sale page only to be kicked to the NI Products page. Imagine my sadness to find that the countdown timer was wrong and the sale was already over. Sigh, I feel like I'll never own this synth. It's just so hard to justify $180 synth in my budget.

you snooze, you lose

That's the thing, according to the timer on the sale page, I still had over 7 hours. So I didn't actually snooze, I was just misled.

try the marketplace.

I looked. A few people selling at significantly more than the sale price so I'm not that interested. Besides, I'd much rather give money directly to u-he.

RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:56 pm RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.

emCar wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:40 pm That's the thing, according to the timer on the sale page, I still had over 7 hours. So I didn't actually snooze, I was just misled.
Yeah, i think NI pulled the pull on the sale early. (Who knows, maybe it's the time zone differences).

FWIW, I also dragged my feet on the sale. I don't really regret it though. I think the products that U-he make are really good quality, but quite frankly, I have waayy too many retro synths, and what I heard in the demos sounded a lot like stuff that I already own in my toolbox. What I really only needed was Satin, so I will wait to pick it up on a sale.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”