One Synth Challenge #119: Waverazor 2 by Tracktion (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waverazor

Well done Jasinski - amazing winning track. Congrats Taron, Doc, Peter great stuff :tu:

A little shocked to be in the top 5 here - thanks for the votes :D I was hoping to maybe make it into the top half :o Lots of really good work with the waverazor all round :clap:

Ah, well, I will try my luck again with Sonimus, not like they wouldn't owe me 1 or 2 more prices, but what the hey:
Sonimus Britson Console, please!

Congratulations to the winners Jasinski, Taron, DoctorBob, PeterH, and Zarf. All well deserved! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In fact congrats and well done to all who completed an entry for this challenging synth.

And J.Ruegg, so close in 6th place with 'nothing special' . Perhaps you should have called it more accurately 'something very special indeed' :D

Hi RS/BJ … was also going to try for a Sonimus fx - but I'll defer to Mr T and see if he gets his b4 maybe asking again (if I ever get to the top 5 again - sounds like a song title!!!).

So, I'll go for the Wusik bundle please -

Thanks again for running the Challenge ..

It's OK to Spotify my track - not that I would expect anyone outside the OSC to want or understand it!

Over to you Peter ...

dB
Last edited by doctorbob on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MOK are considering a special OSC#119 soundbank to be included in the LE version, though it could take some time to implement as they are very busy. If anyone is interested in submitting patches for this please send me a pm

Would it be possible to somehow get another demo license? I'd like to give my patches but I didn't export them already, and when I do export them, I'd like to have audio to make sure that the sounds don't have bugs or problems when importing them again

Making it to the 4th place with 3 extra 1's - not bad. Thanks for comments and likes. For a price I would love Soundemote PrettyScope.

I enjoyed Waverazor and would have loved to see more Waverazor-Aware crazy-experimental tracks...
Considering to provide my patches to MOK, but same as phace said, my licence ran out and I haven't exported them yet.

] Peter:H [

I will PM you the details, dB. :cool: :hug:

@WilliamK - thanks I have the PM. Looking forward to exploring the range of products. maybe even evoke some ideas from way back in the late 1960's when I first started experimental electronic music on the EMS synths!

dB

Looks like it's got to me for the prize choice :D

Can I take Luftrum-19 please to go with my new Repro-5 I got in the NI sale :hyper:

(While on the topic of prizes, would Brian or Richard be able to look into Soundemote Prettyscape that I asked for a couple of times in the past but haven't received yet? I'd really appreciate it if that's possible.)

Happy with Spotify though looks like it has been about 19 OSCs since it was updated :) or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Great Tracks all around everyone! Really loved how many programmatic pieces there were out there, and they all really rocked it.
Luke 17:10

phace wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:50 pm Would it be possible to somehow get another demo license? I'd like to give my patches but I didn't export them already, and when I do export them, I'd like to have audio to make sure that the sounds don't have bugs or problems when importing them again
phace, I will PM you. Anyone who needs to get an extension of the demo license, just PM me with your Tracktion account details.

Congrats to Jasinski! And huge kudos to everyone here participating. I has been absolutely wonderful for us to hear some really amazing work with Waverazor.

We have also taken note of the many comments/suggestions/critiques. I am planning to address as many of these things as I can, but am pretty jammed up at the moment working on the Waverazor Eurorack module, but having those comments in mind while coding helps me a lot, very much appreciated.

- Rob

Return to “Instruments”