MSoundFactory Pitch Drift Tutorial

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a tutorial/sneak peak for MSoundFactory. I figured this might be useful for people who want to learn how to program it, while also giving people an idea of what MSF can do. I started with a fairly easy concept in this video, but in future videos I'll try to do more interesting and advanced stuff. Oh and if you haven't noticed(like me), you can now open MSF inside MSF, which is awesome for layering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN7u5hyl27c

You have done a very good job here mate.
This video is must for anyone wanting to learn the basics of MSoundFactory. Well paced, clear useful information.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Thanks

Cool ! Btw. could you make a quick tutorial for the instrument designers, that would basically show, how to make an instrument from the template step by step? Or maybe wait a bit, there will be quite a serious overall Melda GUI/graphics overhaul, so it would be cool to make it up to date, you'll know (probably because I'll mail you too :D ).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Loved this, essential viewing, an excellent start—thank you! PLEASE don't wait around to do more, just because things will change. Everything changes, we can adapt! There's plenty worth doing right now, and having some maps beats wandering around blind:)

jmg8 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm You have done a very good job here mate.
This video is must for anyone wanting to learn the basics of MSoundFactory. Well paced, clear useful information.
Ditto, ditto, a very well-made video; you're an excellent instructor—More! More!

MeldaProduction wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:02 pm Cool ! Btw. could you make a quick tutorial for the instrument designers, that would basically show, how to make an instrument from the template step by step? Or maybe wait a bit, there will be quite a serious overall Melda GUI/graphics overhaul, so it would be cool to make it up to date, you'll know (probably because I'll mail you too :D ).
No problem. I can make one about device design. I was planning on making another one this week on one of the other types of modules, but I could wait until later. I'll mail you and we can work it out.
David wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 pm
jmg8 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm You have done a very good job here mate.
Ditto, ditto, a very well-made video; you're an excellent instructor—More! More!
Thanks. More will be coming.

What's the best, most useful-to-Melda way for beta-users to submit/share new creations? No doubt this is described somewhere, but I haven't yet found it, sorry! Got a link or a quote? TIA.

If you just want to share a sound, ctrl + copy (under A-H) and save the preset as a file. Devices are a bit overkill for just checking I suppose, until the thing is finished.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”