Menu Panels on Diva & Repro to Select Presets are not visible (Cubase 10 Pro & Windows 10 x64)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Martyprod wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:49 pm The "gamma" feature works but only for the main panels not the preset / Patch ones). I noticed as well that sometimes, the gamma setting is working and sometimes is not.
any advice ? same for the right click using a Wacom Touch tablet as a mouse. it's not working with the touch feature.
If you are on Windows, and you change the gamma setting, close and reopen the GUI, so the new gamma settings will be applied to all controls. That's one of those tiny issues we never seem to find the time to fix. Sorry. :oops:

About the Wacom tablet: Our plugins are not supporting touch screen technology yet, so some things might work, other's won't. But we are aware of it, it's one point on a long list of future improvements. :wink:
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:08 pm Hehehe, I have no idea why Cubase would crop the strip on the bottom...

To be honest, I don't know if we test at low resolutions. Usually problems are associated to rather high screen resolutions. I'm sure this thread will result in a couple of tests to see if/what we can do.

We also talk about making alternative user interfaces for visually impaired people. We don't know how much demand there is, and we really don't exactly know which way to go about this. But it's one of the things we have on the radar.
As someone who is visually impaired, I love to hear when companies are considering this. Of course, it's even nicer to see it being implemented. :P

Return to “u-he”