Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:27 pm Who would have known ;)
LOL, I thought I was the first... didn't read all the stuff on top... :lol: :dog: :D
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:50 pm Is it a good idea in a long-term view to share PA codes like these? I'm not sure. That's why I am asking.
Plugin Alliance loves it. They told me.

Last edited by MrM777 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 pm
Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:50 pm Is it a good idea in a long-term view to share PA codes like these? I'm not sure. That's why I am asking.
Plugin Alliance loves it. They told me.
Just not the personal codes.

escalona wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm
LOL, I thought I was the first... didn't read all the stuff on top... :lol: :dog: :D
No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

Fleer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:41 pm
escalona wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm
No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
Where do you buy that stuff? :o

Wells, not Greg, but Herbert George ;)

So is the PA townhouse worth it if you already have the Waves SSL's? I want to say I have an SSL from someone else also, but I'm blanking on who it is right now.

EDIT: Meant to mention it will cost me $29 because I used my voucher yesterday on that other one.

dzilizzi wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 pm So is the PA townhouse worth it if you already have the Waves SSL's? I want to say I have an SSL from someone else also, but I'm blanking on who it is right now.
Maybe Cytomic The Glue?

deleted
Last edited by CHOOS on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

CHOOS wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:40 pm Can a PA $25 voucher be passed onto someone else?
If so anyone willing to share?
Not sure if it's actually allowed, but yes, you can use a $25/$50/$75 monthly voucher that was given to a particular Plugin Alliance account on another Plugin Alliance account. Once it's used, it can't be used again.

Please note that you can only use one $25 voucher in the month that it was issued. You cannot use a second $25 voucher in the same month. The same applies to the $50 and $75 vouchers. So in theory, you could use a $25, $50, and $75 monthly voucher in the same month.

As for your request for a $25 voucher, I don't have any to share unfortunately.

thanks.
i have bought someting in the past but didn't get a voucher emailed
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

CHOOS wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:23 pm thanks.
i have bought someting in the past but didn't get a voucher emailed
To get a $25 voucher, you need to have spent at least $50 net (before any taxes) in the last 12 months and have subscribed to the mailing list. There have been cases of people having both and still not getting any vouchers. Usually reaching out to Plugin Alliance support will get that resolved.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:18 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 pm So is the PA townhouse worth it if you already have the Waves SSL's? I want to say I have an SSL from someone else also, but I'm blanking on who it is right now.
Maybe Cytomic The Glue?
Thanks! I think I would remember that one. Though it does sound interesting.

Yeah, I think I just have the Waves ones. Though it is a really good compressor.
I found a Gearslutz post that had a list of them and I don't have any of the ones listed.

I thought it might be The Glue because it was the one everybody was using for a long time. I just got the bx_townhouse and will compare it to the UAD SSL MK2 tonight.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”