One Synth Challenge #119: Waverazor 2 by Tracktion (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waverazor

Voted!

Voted!

Finally finished commenting on all the tracks and adjusting my votes.
I dunno about anyone else, but I really like quite a few of the tracks this time!
Congratulations to everyone who finished their Waverazor track, and good luck :D

Voted and commented. I found voting hard, everything had good qualities. For me one track was a real standout, we'll see if it pans out that way in the results... Great work everyone!

Our vote is in (under my account).
We averaged our personal votes and rounded up, so we ended up with a lot of high votes. But that's fine, there were a lot of solid tracks and they all deserve credit.

Really excellent stuff, especially coming out of WaveRazor.
I know I didn't use much of what the synth had to offer, so it was nice hearing it reaching to a higher sound design potential.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

voted :)

Voted.

Lots of 4s and 5s. Anyone that figured this synth out and completed a track is a winner this month.

Voted.

voted

Final Results: Jasinski is triumphant!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1st Jasinski - Hard Won Battles - 115pts

2nd Taron - RidingToTheEdge - 98pts

3rd DoctorBob - Raising The Waves - 93pts

4th PeterH - Space Cruiser On A New World - 90pts

5th zarf - Lonely Wave Glitch - 90pts

6 J.Ruegg - Nothing Special 88pts
7 jmqjmq - Moshio 87pts
8 RichardSemper - The De-Extinct Colonies 86pts
9 toadhjo - 0.247916666666667 83pts
10 bh9090 - Untitled Because I Have Nothing Nice To Say 81pts
11 ontrackp - Going Going Gone 80pts
12 Leonard Bowman and J.T.'s Penrose - Passacaglia in D Minor 79pts
13 Phace - Phaceplant 77pts
dq Stokely - The Waverazoring 77pts
14 Quaoar - Horizons 76pts
15 Exponent1 - Easterly Waves 75pts
16 _moonfish - Infinity City 74pts
17 Liqih - Black Hole Horizon 74pts
18 MrKarolus - An Underwater Tale 72pts
19 Ranoka - Fragile Reversal 71pts
20 Eauson - WavRaz 67pts
21 Jazzari - Square Bunnies 56pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next winner down. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Awesome work, this one was a huge challenge. Congrats to those who finished :tu: :tu: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... a8f7t_1ztU

Ooohh, wow, I didn't expect to be up there, that's awesome, thank y'all! :hug:
Congrats Jasinski, your track was truly unbeatable for sure. Rob's on fire, too, really coming into a great "groove" there! Makes me also super happy to see zarf in the top 5 again and (why stop now with the individual "HORRAYS") Peter is our local spatial design hero for sure.
Thanks BJ and Richard, as per usual! :tu:

Also, really, congrats to everybody who fought through this one, hehehe... :tantrum: :pray: :bang:
Now I'm actually just pumped to resume the new OSC...really a joy again! :phew:

Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to everyone who entered! Thank you to those who voted me up to 3rd place - I'm honoured.

it has to be said that Jasinski's track was simply outstanding given the difficulties with WR. I know he spent a significant amount of time on it - it paid off - well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

Of course, big claps to the other top 5-ers - humbled in your esteemed company.

dB

Congrats to the winners, a merited top 5.

Thanks for the votes everyone. ANd massively deserved congrats to Taron, DoctorBob, PeterH, zarf.

I'll pass on prizes. Happy to take the WaveRazor license if that's the extra prize.

Return to “Instruments”