studio one pan the view with middle mouse?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scoox wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 pm Yes, but we are talking about using the middle button anywhere in the arrangement or the piano roll, not just the timeline.
Ahh, gotcha.
bobhva wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm I have Studio One 4.1.3.5xxxxx and I can pan my track view left or right simply by tilting my mouse wheel in the direction that I want it to go. I have a Logitech G500s mouse in the standard configuration, no special programming or setup. And it works in any window... not just track view.
I just tried this and it works for me too. Also a Logitech mouse, but not using their driver, no special programming. Thanks for the tip. :tu:

macmuse wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:51 pm
bobhva wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm I have Studio One 4.1.3.5xxxxx and I can pan my track view left or right simply by tilting my mouse wheel in the direction that I want it to go. I have a Logitech G500s mouse in the standard configuration, no special programming or setup. And it works in any window... not just track view.
I just tried this and it works for me too. Also a Logitech mouse, but not using their driver, no special programming. Thanks for the tip. :tu:
Not sure that's what I want though. Here's what it looks like in FL Studio:

In Ableton Live you can click and drag while holding the Ctrl+Alt to pan the arrangement. Bitwig, Reaper and apparently Cubase, as well as most CAD packages, support this one way or another.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”