MDrummer: keeping popup window open after selection is made

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to keep the following popup selection window open after a selection is made so that it's easier to browse through the sounds w/o having to reopen the window each time ?

MDrummerPopupSelection.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I don't think that's possible, but you can use the arrows above the browse button to quickly move through all the sounds.

The arrows won't cut it, really. They're nothing like being able to pick and choose repeatedly in a list. Many windows in Melda plugins are working in such a way, enabling the user to make selections and when decided, closing the window by pressing OK. IMHO this one here would benefit a lot from adopting such a behaviour.

You mean not closing the window? Yes, I think that's a good idea, I thought about it too.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes, keeping the window open to easily browse the list and try sounds.

I would like this also for preset windows if possible? Currently it closes when saving or loading a preset.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:13 pm I would like this also for preset windows if possible? Currently it closes when saving or loading a preset.
Presets for what??
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

All preset windows in every plugin. When you save, it closes.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

At first thought, closing after saving seems OK to me, in most cases. Only rarely would I then want to open another preset straight away.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yesterday I was using MPowerSynth and it became apparent that leaving the preset window open is a great advantage. It would be the same with any other preset browser. Conversely I'd say that only rarely do I hit the right preset on the first double click.

DarkStar wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:42 am At first thought, closing after saving seems OK to me, in most cases. Only rarely would I then want to open another preset straight away.
Exactly! That's intentional!
Vojtech

mevla wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:50 am Yesterday I was using MPowerSynth and it became apparent that leaving the preset window open is a great advantage. It would be the same with any other preset browser. Conversely I'd say that only rarely do I hit the right preset on the first double click.
I don't know, will think about it!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”