MDoubleTracker

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks,

here's a new plugin, check it out, right now it's a beta, but I think this will be the official initial version ;). Let me know what you think. Oh, and there's some super intro price :D

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MDoubleTracker
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Looks great! How long will the intro price last for?

bharris22 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:30 pm Looks great! How long will the intro price last for?
Thanks! I think end of february at least ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Excellent - thanks!

It's now officially out! ;)
Vojtech

How similar is this to MUnison???

Very different actually ;). It doesn't even work in spectral domain.
Vojtech

I´d love to see a video!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:12 pm I´d love to see a video!
Me too, on some rock/metal guitars.
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

how does it work?

Will make some examples when time allows!
As for the principle - it uses complex delays to mimic detuning (plus timing and a few other effects) in each channel. Sort of similar to what would happen with real double tracking.
Vojtech

so it actually tracks pitch, as in, it's not just a random LFO detuning the second signal? if so, how does it work with polyphonic material?
thanks for answering :)
always curious about these

No it doesn't ;). You don't really need to know the pitch to stuff a few cents up/down. For polyphonic material it should work just fine ;).
Vojtech

It only is applying a delay (which can be modulated) and a small change in pitch (either static or more like a vibrato). It's not like Revoice Pro or so...

I encountered a bug where all algorithm settings set to max creates small chunks of audio when there is no input.

Correct. The "problem" here is how to make a static detuning actually, since in theory it shouldn't be possible with a variating delayline (vibrato compensates for pitch down as "away from origin" by pitching up hence "close to the origin").

As for the problem, thank you for the info! Will check it out!
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”