RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

GMusic wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:23 pm
ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:05 pm It's time for a new look ! :P

May I please have a download link? That skin is so easy on the eyes and prevents strain 8)
Sometimes I try to write long texts about bli and blub, but this time I just have to say...

AWESOME WORK DUDE!!!!!

Black Knight 1 (gold edition) is now also finished.
For all who have a download link, you can use the same link and update.

Enjoy :)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Please can I have the link to download those superb skins ? :love:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Ok...I have joined to mob...love this skin! Would love to have a copy!

johnwoo wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:51 pm Sound great , but all this sounds are already in TAL-U-NO-LX and Repro1/5 and sound much , much better ...
+1

sacer wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:08 am
johnwoo wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:51 pm Sound great , but all this sounds are already in TAL-U-NO-LX and Repro1/5 and sound much , much better ...
+1
To each their own but I highly disagree. Repro sounds like it has a towel over the sounds, muffling out the bright, crispy quality I hear in Rapid. TAL-U-NO-LX sounds dated. I don't know how else to describe it, but Rapid has a modern, airy, rich crispy quality - it just pops.

I have Avenger, Omnisphere, Sylenth1, Nexus, Massive, Spire and many others that have been around longer and may be more refined in their GUI and preset management, but the sounds, feeling, and energy I hear from Rapid is what makes it my most used synth these days :phones:

Comparing Rapid to Repro or TALUNOLX is like comparing apples to oranges in the context of their sound quality and character: Repro sounds very close to a Prophet 5 and Pro-One for which they are modelled from, give or take plus extras. TALUNO sounds like a JUNO 60 give or take, plus extras. They are pretty good emulations of analogue counterparts. Rapid is not in this class of synth - Rapid compares more closely to multi-layer multi-waveform synths. IMHO. :phones:

However, if you were to broaden the scope of the comparsion on the just the bases of sound quality and features, Rapid would beat out Repro and TALUNO - but this is not why people buyt those two they synth - they buy them get the sound of analogue synth they are modelled from. Mostly.
Last edited by plexuss on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

double

Here is a theme I am currently working at...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

looks a bit like alchemy :)

Hehe... Mirko ! Nice one! Now we bring Rapid in a new look :) Love it! :)
This is my next skin i am working on. "Dark Phoenix"

Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:14 am Black Knight 1 (gold edition) is now also finished.
For all who have a download link, you can use the same link and update.

Enjoy :)
Where can I download these skins?
Fernando (FMR)

I may be crazy, but I love the colours in Absynth!

Does Rapid work properly with a Mac yet? That’s what held me back from buying it the last time I looked at it. The Mac version was still a bit on the buggy side

Mirko R. wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:21 am Here is a theme I am currently working at...
This looks really nice :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”