Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

EnGee wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:17 pm Massive X is a synth, right? Or is it a synth-bike? This thread is confusing!
it's one of the bikes from tron
hence the vr headset control.

Oh! And all this time I thought it is a synth :dog:

I want one then :hyper:

I'm sure I took some massive X in a warehouse in the 90s.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Lucky you! Every birthday I wait for someone to give me a massive X but nothing :(

Oh I finally killed the mosquito! Good night and may Massive X bless your dreams :)

rlared wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 am
Jace-BeOS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 pm
rlared wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 pm Honestly between this behavior and also their crappy support of the Komplete Kontrol MK2 series keyboards, I'm starting to get the feeling that NI is prioritizing sales and profits above treating their customers right.
All this because of a date missed on selling a product?

I was going to say “exactly how many companies do you know of that actually prioritize treating their customers right”, but then I thought “WTF does this even matter??”

A big effing SO WHAT. If the product NEVER comes out, and people upgraded Komplete because of it being advertised as being part of it, THEN they can complain to the appropriate agencies for false advertising.

THIS, though, is so far merely a freakin delay.
If all consumers have expectations as low as yours, then this type of behavior by vendors will continue. Therefore, I hope you are in the minority when it comes to this issue.
You’ve clearly never seen any of the MANY other posts by me where I take companies to task for their shitty behavior. I am the exact opposite of a consumer with low expectations.

NI has responded to inquiries and made a statement. As I said earlier: so far, no one has been harmed here. If the product never comes out, and you bought Komplete because of this product being marketed for it, take appropriate action via anti-false marketing regulation in your region.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

rlared wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 amI think at this point we've lost the context of my original argument which was simply that it's reasonable if someone were to be upset about the Massive X delay. People were pouncing on a precious poster saying such concerns were first world problems. Basically I was arguing with this premise.

Then KVR happened and the shit started flying :hihi:
Basically, no. You ranted a fair bit about the situation like it's an ethics issue to have such a release delay and got exercised because people argued the point. This is what we call moved goalposts. The shit you tossed isn't "KVR", and it isn't you as the exception either way is it?

The context of my saying some shit to you was that you act like you're owed respect meaning you're owed an ass-kissing essentially. Older people such as myself really aren't used to that kind of attitude. I said 'entitled' and I meant it.
No, I don't respect people just for their seniority, or their class or their you-name-it. Respect is not automatic, that's my standpoint in life, period.

Yes, I use the internet. My whole life is this here computer if you want to get shirty about things. The argument from hypocrisy via my post count is a shite argument. It's fallacious and stupid and it shows your ass. All of this upset, you won't own your own behavior, it's all reasonable somehow but that needed a moved goalpost. I didn't agree it's unethical or that you've been robbed to set the release back. The points made in counter of that seem reasonable enough, but you made it a matter of respect. Come on.

If you're half my age, you're 31. I don't know you. You sure don't know me. If you think you can make an assessment of a person's life with that kind of mindless shit, you really only showed me more of your ass than you already had. When I was 31 I don't think I looked like this anyway tbh.

Guys go to private messaging because its becoming Massive argument.

im assuming he thought you where early 30s jan :hihi:

"you dont understand my generation" is something i heard every other day when my lad was about 15/16.

im assuming he thought you where early 30s jan
I came close to saying '31 is the new 15'. Maybe 62 is the new 31!

I'm done. You're not moderator here, Elektronisch, btfw.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:00 pm
rlared wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 am
Jace-BeOS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 pm
rlared wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 pm Honestly between this behavior and also their crappy support of the Komplete Kontrol MK2 series keyboards, I'm starting to get the feeling that NI is prioritizing sales and profits above treating their customers right.
All this because of a date missed on selling a product?

I was going to say “exactly how many companies do you know of that actually prioritize treating their customers right”, but then I thought “WTF does this even matter??”

A big effing SO WHAT. If the product NEVER comes out, and people upgraded Komplete because of it being advertised as being part of it, THEN they can complain to the appropriate agencies for false advertising.

THIS, though, is so far merely a freakin delay.
If all consumers have expectations as low as yours, then this type of behavior by vendors will continue. Therefore, I hope you are in the minority when it comes to this issue.
You’ve clearly never seen any of the MANY other posts by me where I take companies to task for their shitty behavior. I am the exact opposite of a consumer with low expectations.

NI has responded to inquiries and made a statement. As I said earlier: so far, no one has been harmed here. If the product never comes out, and you bought Komplete because of this product being marketed for it, take appropriate action via anti-false marketing regulation in your region.
this is sort of similar to what NI did a few weeks before they put out the Maschine Jam. an NI rep went on the Maschine forum & said that a couple of the MOST IMPORTANT features (Song Layer & Performance Recording) would not be ready upon release date, but were just about finished & would be ready shortly after the Jam was released. that was 2 and a half years ago.
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

jancivil wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:10 pm im assuming he thought you where early 30s jan
I came close to saying '31 is the new 15'. Maybe 62 is the new 31!

I'm done. You're not moderator here, Elektronisch, btfw.
No im not, but this thread is not yours and not about you and the other guy either to have argument that is going on for pages. Its a public thread :)

397BB331-A6C7-4321-BD23-D7AEE0616E35.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:lol:

Jace-BeOS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 pm ...As I said earlier: so far, no one has been harmed here...
Well, spitted my hot coffee onto my dog when I'v read the news.
He definitely'v got harmed.
A bit.

Don't have dog.

nordickvr wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:05 pm
Jace-BeOS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 pm ...As I said earlier: so far, no one has been harmed here...
Well, spitted my hot coffee onto my dog when I'v read the news.
He definitely'v got harmed.
A bit.

Don't have dog.
Who hammered what.. hammered whom?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”