Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

Maybe NI is worried about Phase Plant. This synth looks like a game changer.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:15 pm maybe theyre replacing the ladder filter with a filter that actually works how a filter should...
Make no BONES about it...

They have heeded the sage advice and gone back to the drawing board...

You don't want to release a flagship product,only to have the experts here on KVR shoot it down in flames,revealing the design flaws....

The truth is,that they've delayed the product because they fired all of the existing team including that Mike bloke !

So at great expense,B is now the head of product design at NI and is solely responsible for Massive X...

After all,when you are the future of sound,you only want a genius to head up the creative team :wink:
No auto tune...

sinemotor wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:35 pm Maybe NI is worried about Phase Plant. This synth looks like a game changer.
No it doesnt. There is nothing to worry about it. Also synth doesnt have hype.

sinemotor wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:35 pm Maybe NI is worried about Phase Plant. This synth looks like a game changer.
Haha i somehow doubt they worry at all about that.

Likely they are timing this i the best of their abilities that's all.

Stokely wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 pm Well, they did offer a voucher via email for $25 to offset the lateness, that was a nice touch
The cheapest item in their store is 50 so in the end it COSTS you 25. Not so nice.

Rivanni wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:31 am
Stokely wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 pm Well, they did offer a voucher via email for $25 to offset the lateness, that was a nice touch
The cheapest item in their store is 50 so in the end it COSTS you 25. Not so nice.
you missed the point, its 25 off massive x

chk071 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:53 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:33 pm 22F8ADFC-8D84-40F7-9A06-95F120F6C717.gif
Wait. Wasn't it you who was crying that NI didn't release yesterday?
I‘m crying all the time when I read KVR threads... :scared:

Whats the expected price for Massive X? Phaseplant looks like its gonna be very expensive since you buy the fx separately.

pixel85 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:49 am
Jace-BeOS wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:14 am So... how about that new Massive X... Any news that I need to wade through pages of bickering to find?
No news. About 30 pages after info of pushing release date forward in few days. if you'll see that this topic have 100+ pages then you can assume that another news about Massive X was published :wink:
Thank you :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

GMusic wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 am Promise to Komplete buyers to get Massive X in Feb. then now delayed for FOUR months until June? And it's Native Instruments...probably the largest development team of any synth out there.
I cant blame them. They probably saw Hive 1.2 and Pigments. Then they heard Dune 3 and realised they needed to get to the drawing board.
Last edited by v1o on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:15 pm maybe theyre replacing the ladder filter with a filter that actually works how a filter should...
ROFL :tu:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

They didn't go back to the drawing board, don't worry. :)

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:01 pm They didn't go back to the drawing board, don't worry. :)
Ofcourse not, they just opened edit page in the reaktor 6 :clown:

jk

They’re quick to release new hardware. In fact they have released record amounts of new hardware products in the past months. But this Massive X release has been a total shambles. First it wasn’t ready in time for the new version of Komplete and now it’s missed the official release date by four months. Why does software have a longer development time than hardware is it inherently more complex? NI are supposed to be a software company, it’s their bread and butter.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

was it supposed to be ready in time for Komplete? ^ if so how do you know this?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”