Augment Group Buy Poll

Official support for: hgsounds.com

What is your Favourite Instrument from the Group Buy?

Augment
32%
Augment ALT
No votes
Destiny
6%
Singularity
3%
Procession
9%
Chordian
3%
Chord Stepper
15%
Reanimator
12%
ReaniDrum
12%
ReaniTar
6%
ReanimAir
3%

Total votes: 34

RELATED
PRODUCTS

your reani synths would make amazing standalone hardware gadgets on STM32-based platforms like Axoloti or Organelle

Chord Stepper, and the Reani instruments.

Andy,

I haven't gotten the time to try every corner of the Group Buy (God bless you, it turned into some crazy fractal creation madness), so I'm more comfortable refraining at this point. I did want to weigh in and say a great thanks to you. I certainly feel that there was a ton of value in a small purchase, and I'm grateful for that.

Also Nielzie did hit the nail on the head with BlackMagic, but the sequencer power you're offering in the new pack goes some way towards the gestalt of that for me.

I think I'll also refrain from asking for more; I know you'll do new creative things at an affordable price, and I'll get 'em.

Cheers!

Reminder: this Group Buy also helps the current Circular Group Buy.
Putting out fires with gasoline.
http://www.rojoynegro.org

popuman wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 am Reminder: this Group Buy also helps the current Circular Group Buy.
I'm pretty sure the Augment Group Buy is done and dusted at this stage..with the current Circular Group Buy being the only one on offer. I think it's the case that individual purchases of certain programs count towards the Circular Group Buy, but I'm not sure if it means all purchases do or just certain ones Andy wants to offer. I guess it's a case of check the site to find out more. :wink:
Ambient Mechanics

Actually I have made it available again for a limited time during the current Group Buy:

Augment GB Revisited

This, Dark Matter and Succession Pro all add to the member count for Circular Group Buy to help it along :)

Astralp wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:55 pm Actually I have made it available again for a limited time during the current Group Buy:

Augment GB Revisited

This, Dark Matter and Succession Pro all add to the member count for Circular Group Buy to help it along :)
Thanks for clarifying that, Andy..much appreciated..and my apologies to popuman for contradicting him/her in the first place. Even though I joined the Circular Group Buy, I must have missed the update in the emails and on the main site about the whole "Augment GB Revisited" thing..my bad. :roll:
Ambient Mechanics

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”