Loopcloud 4 out!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Downloaded and installed it.. Now it's analyzing my samples that I seem to have 72280 in my samples folder :party:

Yeah, you can add your own samples now to the library :tu:

A bit slow process obviously to analyze all but this is something that I've been waiting for. ADSR samplemanager is nice but IMO not even nearly as good as loopcloud so I'm a bit excited about this. ALL my toploops with single click? Check. All my kicks with one click? Check. Find some exotic flutes that I didn't even know I have? Check.

Just awesome :tu: :love:

*edit*

Was about V3 beta, now updated.

*edit* V4 out :tu:
Last edited by Distorted Horizon on Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My favourite feature is being able to preview the content of many of the sample packs sold at Loopmasters: I get a way better perspective of what I'm going to buy (or not to buy) than just a demo song or a few loops.
I find it valuable especially for one-shot drums and the sampler programs, which is what I look for in sample packs.

I don't buy samples often, but Loopcloud will make my decision process easier when I'll need some new samples.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Game Changer!!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Played with it more last night and this morning.. Custom tagging made easy and generally I can make libraries even more accessible :love:

This seriously makes everything easier.

Combined with possibility to buy stuff directly from the app, this is starting to be so good that Loopmasters will have an eternal customer from me :D

Fantastic - any feedback let us know ... we are busy working on v3.1 now :)
Devious Machines

Loopcloud is getting a bit slow with bigger amount of samples :P Takes long to open it at the first time of the session.

Hello - we might have spotted a bug on startup. How many favourites have you got? Can you start it up, and find the api.log file and send a copy to support for my attention ?

http://support.loopmasters.com/knowledg ... or-support

cheers, Jim.
Devious Machines

It's a game changer.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Basil Rush wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 pm Hello - we might have spotted a bug on startup. How many favourites have you got? Can you start it up, and find the api.log file and send a copy to support for my attention ?

http://support.loopmasters.com/knowledg ... or-support

cheers, Jim.
Mmmm you asking me? :oops:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:37 pm you asking me? :oops:
Yes !

I don't want it to be slow for you :)

edit: appears I have more than one account on kvr... :)

Okay :)

Afaik I don't have anything marked as favorite (if I have, it's only few favorite snares at max). Though I have over 130 000 samples now so it may affect :hihi:

But I try to remember that log file when I get home.

Sent you PM :)

Btw I uninstalled Loopcloud and deleted all the folders I found.

Then reinstalled and ran that tagging again.. Very slow and maxed my hd usage. It's a bit slow and gets easily to 100% but funny thing is that LC worked faster with slow option rather than fast :lol:

where's version 4? How do I download it
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Under works most probably..

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”