Can we get rid of the Crysonic sticky thread now?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It appear that they are defunked and the thread is just taking up space.

No.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I think you mean "defunct", unless they lost their groove. ;-)

I say keep it stickied. Like Jason Voorhees, they'll be back.

jsp1979 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 am I think you mean "defunct", unless they lost their groove. ;-)

I certainly hope they'll be back. I missed on the last deal and I'm hoping for an even better offer when they do return!

jbarish wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 am
jsp1979 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 am I think you mean "defunct", unless they lost their groove. ;-)

I certainly hope they'll be back. I missed on the last deal and I'm hoping for an even better offer when they do return!
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

You know how in SciFi movies the Monster is never dead the first time ? It always comes back to do more evil.

Keep it stickied. If we can keep that creep Crysonic from getting one more red cent it will be worth it.....:wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

oh shit :o
you mean we have a "cryosonic x" to look forward to? that was awful :bang:

...or we could just change it cryophonik, since I also lost my groove a long time ago.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

:o
apologies, i certainly never meant to infer a connection :o

the site is for sale :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...

Return to “Site Stuff”