Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Here is a nice shot from StoreDJ's site in Australia. I didn't see it here:

https://www.storedj.com.au/images/Produ ... GU12_2.jpg (https://www.storedj.com.au/images/ProductImages/NI-K12UCEUPGU12_2.jpg)

Very cool looking gui. The oscillator section reminds me on Virus ti plugin. That morphable LFO seems to be interesting.

Doesnt seem to have an unison?

i wonder what these "intro", "bridge" etc in the bottom part may mean. Some advanced sequencer stuff?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 am Is this a update to Massive or something else? Haven't read through the thread.
It's a successor to Massive. A completely new synth, installs alongside old Massive, not preset compatible with Massive.

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:42 am not preset compatible with Massive.
:o :o :o

recursive one wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 am Very cool looking gui. The oscillator section reminds me on Virus ti plugin. That morphable LFO seems to be interesting.

Doesnt seem to have an unison?

i wonder what these "intro", "bridge" etc in the bottom part may mean. Some advanced sequencer stuff?
It has Unison 99,99% in Voice section, just like regular Massive ;)

Also this one seems to be 4 layer synth, check the 4 panels above oscillator section.

Those are not layers. They look more like output paths (to master, to separate send FX or something...)

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 am Those are not layers. They look more like output paths (to master, to separate send FX or something...)
Looks like four busses?

Maybe with player mode and different sound/arp settings per song part? .....

16 + 2 controller templates on the top are also a big step forward. Maybe machine 4 also gets 18 encoders ;)

But at least it's a question of sound and vibes ...

Are you guys sure this image is not fake ? because

1) UI looks confusing
2) the top header doesn't even have a preset name, left right arrows, etc. and it's height is very short.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 am Those are not layers. They look more like output paths (to master, to separate send FX or something...)
Looks to me more like layers because of mute and solo buttons and the knob seems to be like the volume output

kv331 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 am Are you guys sure this image is not fake ? because

1) UI looks confusing
2) the top header doesn't even have a preset name, left right arrows, etc. and it's height is very short.
Nah i think UI looks alright, for some odd reason it looks quite simple and even on low quality image it was very simple to get a hands on where is what and how works (even tho its just an image but it feels natural, first you work on oscillator, then mixing them, filters and envelopes, then modulators), i think there is a preset name on the right side and it says MFX. Also you can see there is browser tab on top :)

I think that MFX could be the Master FX page since 2 tabs route to MFX1 and 2. Does it really have just 1 filter?

theresonance wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 am Here is a nice shot from StoreDJ's site in Australia. I didn't see it here:

https://www.storedj.com.au/images/Produ ... GU12_2.jpg
seems to be like NI tease in a video earlier , but something is strange, why the synth have song part ? (bridge 1 , bridge 2 , part 1) is it to change the preset with midi input or it is a full seq into the synth ?

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:09 am
Looks to me more like layers because of mute and solo buttons and the knob seems to be like the volume output
It's not layers ;)
Beachboy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:18 amDoes it really have just 1 filter?
Not quite. ;)
Last edited by EvilDragon on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:09 am
It's not layers ;)
Ok might be :) we wount know until more is releaved :D

It has water noise :)

Return to “Instruments”