Free 7.53 update for crusher-X 7.5 licensees available!

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Free 7.53 update for crusher-X 7.5 licensees available!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eipjUz7OCKQ

First of all - happy new year! And this comes with a free update for crusher-X 7.5 licensees that has some nice optimizations and fixes:
  • Optimizes very long grain-length behavior
  • Optimizes delay buffer memory management
  • Optimizes latency compensation algorithm for delay modulations
  • Fixes spikes occurred randomly around every 2-6 minutes (depending on samplerate)
  • Fixes not default mapped DCO.Waveform parameter
  • Fixes UI bug that sometimes shows a wrong vapor modulation after initial plug-in reload
  • macOS: Optimizes UI update speed for older Macs
  • vstwrap: Add save/load of selected samplerate on exit/launch
How to update for free (available for 7.5 licensees) ?

Just follow again the download instructions from your crusher-X 7.5 delivery mail. The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 7.5

Missed the news ?

Subscribe to the accSone Newsletter and stay informed about latest updates and offers

Not yet a crusher-X 7.5 user?

Find full version and upgrade offers here!

Have free try first?

Discover and enjoy live granular synthesis today and download free demo now!

Best
accSone

Thank you! :tu:

And have a great grainy year too

Where do we get this update? I didn't get an email or anything.

Also thank you for the free update :D
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 pm Where do we get this update? I didn't get an email or anything.
I just used the link in the previous delivery e-mail for 7.5 and checked the dates, turned out the dll files where created this afternoon so that was a clue these where upgraded versions. But I'd sure appreciate getting "proper" emails when there are updates for convenience. :wink:

Gone soft wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:26 pm
V0RT3X wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 pm Where do we get this update? I didn't get an email or anything.
I just used the link in the previous delivery e-mail for 7.5 and checked the dates, turned out the dll files where created this afternoon so that was a clue these where upgraded versions. But I'd sure appreciate getting "proper" emails when there are updates for convenience. :wink:
Thanks that worked!
:borg:

Gone soft wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:26 pm I just used the link in the previous delivery e-mail for 7.5 and checked the dates, turned out the dll files where created this afternoon so that was a clue these where upgraded versions.
Yes, that's the "official way" :tu: . To get the free update you just need to download again from the link that was provided by your delivery mail of your last 7.5 purchase. Every package contains a version.txt file containing the version, build number and date including a description of changes. You can also get the current used version number from the about box that is launched by clicking on the lobster icon.

Due to privacy policy we don't send "cold" emails unless you had signed in to the accSone Newsletter: https://www.accsone.com/about/newsletter.

Best
accSone

Return to “accSone”