Can We Have Transfuser 3 Hardware Please?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't even know where to begin except I do know they have access to hardware. Can you imagine an Akai Transfuser 3? I think of all of these companies that make like Maschine and MPC, and I would think the TF3 would crush them.

I see it as the next logical step for a company with the connections that they have. What do some of you think? I haven't really been into hardware lately, but I'd seriously have to consider a keyboard/composing machine thingy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

That really would be something, wouldn't it ;)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Transfuser is definitely a beast but a box, I don't know. You already have Live or Maschine that are able to do better things in a live/hardware setup.

However, as a plug-in this software is in my top 5 short list in my daw. There's no song of mine without it running loops or samples.
I don't understand, on the other hand, if this plugin is somewhat underrated because of it's tiny GUI (and most people I know have their monitors 2m away) or because is not known too much. I do hope this one will get some HIDPI GUI love sooner rather than later.

sircuit wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:05 pm Transfuser is definitely a beast but a box, I don't know. You already have Live or Maschine that are able to do better things in a live/hardware setup.
That's my point. They are part of the Akai brand, but I actually think it would come from Alesis so as to not clash with the MPC. Collectively they've been around a lot longer making hardware, and they've been quite successful with it.

Yes you have the new kids on the block, but the software side of inMusic(parent) is no joke. Yes we can complain, but the software is pretty solid and very functional. They can't please everybody, but they still seem to keep plugging along and moving forward.

I have the Alesis VX49, and VIP is pretty cool, but even still I ended up with Maschine and Kontrol. I was never really able to get into live, and it's not standalone like Maschine.

Even pitted against BIAB, TF2 is the fastest way for me to get started and create a song. When you properly learn how to use M.A.R.I.O. it almost feels like the hand of God steps in( I just watched the TempleOS Doc). The other random tools are pretty good, but TF2 just does it better and faster in my book.

Now I know they have the Live and X, but something akin to a throwback oldskool keyboard that you can easily create urban dance music with. TF2 had chord and scale mapping in it, but no real hardware integration like MPC and Maschine. I'm just saying I have MPC sw, and Maschine sw and hw, and still prefer to start in TF2.

I don't know of any real standalone machines with VSTs, so that's why I was thinking TF2 machine would be all you need to make some really fat tracks without needing extra VSTS like VIP. The keyboard/pad would have to be able to hold it's own, and TF2 would just be a feature they could start including in certain models to increase value.

I mainly mean like for demo or performance, and not a full-feature DAW/Workstation. Although maybe down the line if successful. You know a cheap affordable standalone machine like the Casio SK-5 was back in the day. Also have some kind of guide light or visual cue to scales and chords used with TF2.

I'm also saying this because I know they have most of the parts already there among, so they just need to somehow figure if it's worth it.
Alesis TF3 2019!

Updates to the existing software would suffice for the time being. :party:

lotus2035 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:44 am Updates to the existing software would suffice for the time being. :party:
What would really be the monetary incentive for them to? That's why I sort of threw that out there, because it's something new they could do to update the software and make it a possible win/win situation.

I'm not trying to defend them, but I also don't know if I really blame them. The software already has a long history to it, so I can feel them wanting to move on from it. They've pretty much milked that cow for all it's worth, and I'm sure one of the reasons you see them going for so low as a $1 on PB.

I still agree and think that they need to update them, but then BOOM reminded us it's all about corporate making dollars.

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 am That really would be something, wouldn't it ;)
phaded wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Topcheese wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:36 pm It may have been audio only as they've been around for a while now. I also like that it's an instrument and FX, so you get two for one. One of the downsides is that it doesn't have midi outs. You would have to drag it out.
Did not know you could drag out, cheers for the tip. Really wish they would implement midi out.. I co-sign that this is a really great/underrated product, perhaps the real gem out of their AIEP bundle.
Let's make this happen 2019. Emphasis is mine so you perhaps take note. :hyper:

Introducing Force, a standalone remix system co-produced by AIR and Akai Pro featuring live remixing capability, four all-new AIR virtual instruments inside and over 30 AIR FX including 11 all new ones.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/namm-20 ... a-computer
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Would be really nice if you showed up around here not only to pitch new products to buy, but rather informing us about the state of GUI and other updates for AIR plugins, Simon :)

I totally agree, Transfuser 2 is an example of a great plugin that needs a MAJOR update.

I have definitely given up on companies that constantly release new products without developing their previous ones (especially when they really need it)

Hats off to Arturia, Native Instruments etc for not falling into this trap.
EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 am Would be really nice if you showed up around here not only to pitch new products to buy, but rather informing us about the state of GUI and other updates for AIR plugins, Simon :)

topaz wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:16 am
Hats off to Arturia, Native Instruments etc for not falling into this trap.

Huh? NI are just as bad. I can't use quite a few of their bits due to their GUI being too tiny for 4k viewing.

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 am Would be really nice if you showed up around here not only to pitch new products to buy, but rather informing us about the state of GUI and other updates for AIR plugins, Simon :)
I am responding the the OP's request :)

Hope to be able to share Plugin related news soon separately.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

would pay for update :)

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 am Introducing Force, a standalone remix system co-produced by AIR and Akai Pro featuring live remixing capability, four all-new AIR virtual instruments inside and over 30 AIR FX including 11 all new ones.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/namm-20 ... a-computer
:tu:

Return to “AIR Music Technology”