SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

The editing on ST3 is terribly fiddly so improvements in that area are definitely welcome.

This looks like what people hoped ST3 should've been so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Love the new interface (although previous was also looking nice) :)

Scalable interface? (for 4K etc) - Ity looks pretty big on that monitor he's looking at :wink:
MPE ?

Very poor discount for ST3 owners :(
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 pm Love the new interface (although previous was also looking nice) :)
I cant see the ST3 interface on a 4K monitor its tiny! :evil:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Looks like a great update! The only thing that wasnt said is about automation, hopefuly it will be possible :) also to link parameters to macros :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vkpi39W9g4

SLiC wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 pm Scalable interface? (for 4K etc) - Ity looks pretty big on that monitor he's looking at :wink:
MPE ?

Very poor discount for ST3 owners :(

How much is it to upgrade from ST3?

Lol...just a today i thought about ST4 and now it‘s here?
Oh i must try that magic with other tools as well...

Cinebient wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:02 pm Lol...just a today i thought about ST4 and now it‘s here?
Oh i must try that magic with other tools as well...
I wouldnt try that on tools, better on something else... :clown:

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:58 pm Looks like a great update! The only thing that wasnt said is about automation, hopefuly it will be possible :) also to link parameters to macros :)
Yes to both.

If the upgrade from ST3 is what I think it is ($199), then I won’t be getting it.

Examigan wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pm How much is it to upgrade from ST3?
If you purchased SampleTank 3, you can upgrade for the special pre-order price of: SampleTank 4 – $/€149.99; SampleTank 4 MAX - $/€199.99.

Does SampleTank MAX include all expansions to date? What if one has several of the expansions already?

gmontano wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:17 pm Does SampleTank MAX include all expansions to date? What if one has several of the expansions already?
SampleTank 4 MAX will have the existing content from SampleTank 3 MAX and a ton of content (all that will exist upon release). If you have several expansions, but not SampleTank 3 MAX, the pricing would be the SampleTank 3 upgrade pricing posted above. For further discount, you can use JamPoints accrued from those previous purchases, even on the special pre-order pricing.

Edit to elaborate - the SampleTank 3 MAX expansions we're talking about are the ones listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stmax/
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks. Right Jam Points will help.

Return to “Instruments”