Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 pm Hey Uncle E, you gonna join in on the Boz sale? :D
Same question and what`s the sale time frame?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Plugin Alliance has SPL Vitalizer on sale for $69... but it was on sale for $79 in the summer, and with the voucher that's a better deal.

If I get Gullfoss will Vitalizer be redundant? Could I use them in combination, maybe subtract mud with Gullfoss and then enhance with Vitalizer?

Any news on when Gullfoss early access will start for Windows? Their website says they hope to do it by the end of 2018....

Had an email from NI about a Komplete upgrade sale - £159. I might be tempted...

counterparty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm Had an email from NI about a Komplete upgrade sale - £159. I might be tempted...
From Selection to Ultimate? That would make my day!

Sadly not :lol: I should have said update - I have Komplete 9 standard, and I can go to 12 standard for £159 or Ultimate for £479 or collector's edition for £799. I don't know.. maybe we need a 'komplete 12 - is it worth it?' thread :lol:

counterparty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm Sadly not :lol: I should have said update - I have Komplete 9 standard, and I can go to 12 standard for £159 or Ultimate for £479 or collector's edition for £799. I don't know.. maybe we need a 'komplete 12 - is it worth it?' thread :lol:
No, not necessary, because EVERYBODY needs it and it‘s worth it...

counterparty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm Sadly not :lol: I should have said update - I have Komplete 9 standard, and I can go to 12 standard for £159 or Ultimate for £479 or collector's edition for £799. I don't know.. maybe we need a 'komplete 12 - is it worth it?' thread :lol:
Isn't that the normal price anyway ?

Digivolt wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm
I just had a look and it probably is. I should probably check before believing an email promising 'an exclusive deal' :dog:

That simplifies spending a plans a bit...

counterparty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:09 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm
I just had a look and it probably is. I should probably check before believing an email promising 'an exclusive deal' :dog:

That simplifies spending a plans a bit...
Perhaps you should wait for their summer of sound sale with 50% off...

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm Plugin Alliance has SPL Vitalizer on sale for $69... but it was on sale for $79 in the summer, and with the voucher that's a better deal.

If I get Gullfoss will Vitalizer be redundant? Could I use them in combination, maybe subtract mud with Gullfoss and then enhance with Vitalizer?

Any news on when Gullfoss early access will start for Windows? Their website says they hope to do it by the end of 2018....
Add the new NFR policy for used plugins. Almost a week after Dirk announced that they would take care of it, nothing has happened. All I had as my "Holiday PA budget" is going to Boz and Klevgrand (and some others) this season. And I'm loving it. I won't spend a cent on PA plugins until they actually change their policy (posting something on facebook doesn't count). There are some I really want (vitalizer one of them) but no deal for me.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

No idea what they are playing out, I too got an "exclusive" off email but the price looks the same.

Wait for summer of sound around June time. Anything short of %50 off I'm out.
counterparty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm Had an email from NI about a Komplete upgrade sale - £159. I might be tempted...

There's nothing exclusive about that exclusive deal.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

topaz wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:06 am No idea what they are playing out, I too got an "exclusive" off email but the price looks the same.

Wait for summer of sound around June time. Anything short of %50 off I'm out.
Looks like they have learnt a thing or two from Arturia.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Omkar wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:57 pm
Tappistry wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 pm Hey Uncle E, you gonna join in on the Boz sale? :D
Same question and what`s the sale time frame?
JRR and Audiodeluxe are in now, no time frame yet (or better I can`t find it).
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:10 am For just $99.99, get this epic deal featuring 2 world-class tools: a compressor tool and a reverb tool from MeldaProduction at an amazing 82% off ($466 savings)!

MTurboComp is the ultimate compressor, which emulates most of the classic vintage analogue compressors while MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plugin and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms. This is a limited time offer you don’t want to miss, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/
Deal Expires: December 26th at midnight (EST)
Anyone got these? Seems a great comp and verb bundle.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”