Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Summit grand chanell from VariKusBrainZ . Everything went quickly and perfectly. Thanks, man.

Bought U-He's MFM2 from Alias9593, excellent seller, quick transaction, and U-He transferred the license within the day. I'm happy!

bought 2 AAS expansions from 15cr34m. fast and easy. thank you very much!
"It dreamed itself along"

Bought NI Komplete 11 Ultimate from Corentin_801. Excellent seller, fast response and very helpful with the technical side of things! Thank you so much! :)

Bought Hive from Dasheesh. Very fast and smooth deal! Thanks! :tu:

Made a purchase from MountainKing. Quick and professional. Two thumb fingers up

Bought Sound Radix 32 Lives from Corentin_801. Super quick and always responsive & in touch during the transaction. (Sold me the licence at a great price too! :tu: ). Highly recommended seller, don't hesitate to buy from him!

Sold Komplete 11 Ultimate to okayokay. (payment done really fast through PayPal, really kind and 100% legit) thank you !

Sold 32 Bit Sound Radix to Neon Breath (payment done really fast through PayPal, really kind and 100% legit) thank you !
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Just buyed Renoise from vlab. The license transfer was fast. Good seller .

Bought u-he Satin from taganana. I really great guy that can be trusted even when he didnt have that many posts or sales. He was patient when and understanding when we misunderstood each other on what step to take next. Would buy or sell to him any time..

Bought some AAS products from UnbalancedBeats.
Very responsive and friendly seller, would do business with him anytime again - 5/5 :tu:

atya wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 pm Bought some AAS products from UnbalancedBeats.
Very responsive and friendly seller, would do business with him anytime again - 5/5 :tu:
A pleasure dealing with atya! Very communicative and flexible! Fast payment. :clap:

Bought Serum from morelia. Everything went fast and smooth. Highly recommended.

Sold all 3 Kush Omegas to Bach666. Communicative and reliable guy. Recommended! :tu:

Hi !

I sold my license of Renoise to andony. Fast payment, smooth transaction,

Thanks Adnony !

V

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”