Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:34 am 1.5. will definately not make it this year, but we will release a "between" version 1.4.5
:tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

It would be awsome to have a bottom in the amp section that says kill feedback with midi. That way the released doesn't overlap with the oher frequencies

what? Thats what the voice-limit does

Sorry i meant to say in the reverb. I know you said that maybe a short reverb that would be great also

yes in the reverb it makes more sense. We already have that point on our future to do list

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm having trouble updating Avenger. I've searched the forums, the Vengeance Sounds Website, and the manual, with no luck. My current version is 1.3.4. When I click on the VMAN button I get a window with a flashing "Update Available" message, but there seems to be nothing on which to click. I click on the flashing message, double clicked on it, right clicked on it, and nothing happens.

I'm running Avenger in Logic Pro X, latest version, on a 2013 iMac running High Sierra.

If this is the wrong place for this inquiry, I apologize. Google searches keep sending me to this thread, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks

I'm slightly out of the loop - Manuel, would you be so kind as to (very briefly) give us a heads up on what is coming up on the Avenger road map? My fingers still crossed for a new analogue filter some day.

Still a great synth, thanks in advance.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I recently went through an exercise comparing a bunch of new (and old) synths to Avenger to see if I wanted to buy any others but Avenger easily won out for me. Great sound and super fluid workflow. So many of these other synths kill creativity due to more cumbersome workflow. Looking forward to more XPs!

Tom Milner wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm having trouble updating Avenger. I've searched the forums, the Vengeance Sounds Website, and the manual, with no luck. My current version is 1.3.4. When I click on the VMAN button I get a window with a flashing "Update Available" message, but there seems to be nothing on which to click. I click on the flashing message, double clicked on it, right clicked on it, and nothing happens.

I'm running Avenger in Logic Pro X, latest version, on a 2013 iMac running High Sierra.

If this is the wrong place for this inquiry, I apologize. Google searches keep sending me to this thread, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks
Go to http://vps-avenger.com, login and and get the latest version. Don't try to login to vman, it crashes on mac big time.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

So I sent an email about this to support about a week ago and haven't had any response, so I'll post this here too.

Is anyone else having troubles with "Ghost Values" of knobs remaining after they are changed? This only occurs when the GUI is smaller than 100%. And, you can actually fade between the actual value and the Ghost images while dragging the zoom between 50% and 100%.

I used an alternate skin for this picture because it shows the issue more clearly, but you can also see this happening on the knobs under the "Voicing" tab on the default GUI:

Ghost Knobs.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

AJYoung wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm Text
I had the same problem. It went away when I, in the Nvidia control panel, forced my DAW to use my Geforce card instead of the integrated Intel gpu.

never seen or heard of this before

Breach The Sky wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:26 pm
AJYoung wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm Text
I had the same problem. It went away when I, in the Nvidia control panel, forced my DAW to use my Geforce card instead of the integrated Intel gpu.
That fixed it, thank you!

Although, using NVIDIA does seem to prevent FL Studio from properly taking a thumbnail snapshot when adding it as a Favorite in the Plugin Database. Hmm. Don't know about that tradeoff.

For what it's worth, I'm on an HP Envy Laptop, Windows 10.0.17134 (aka Version 1803).

The two Graphics Cards in question:

Intel UHD Graphics 620
NVIDIA GeForce MX150

Return to “Instruments”