MTurboDelay

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not sure where in the development stages this still is but...
I just saw a few things on Intellijel Rainmaker and thought that itt could possibly inspire those who are working on it. (Hint: It has a built in pitch shifter and comb filter. The comb filter can be set to musical values.)

I think MTR is almost done. Hopefully it will be released soon. I'm not familiar with Rainmaker, but I'll check it out. I don't know how its set up in that plugin, but MTR does have pitch shifting. It also has comb filters. I saw someone made one with 2 comb filters and I made one about a year ago with 4 comb filters that I completely forgot about. I don't even remember making it, but it has 4 comb filters that can be set to musical values with feedback controls and other stuff. I hope people get some use out of it.

Chandler, Rainmaker is a modular delay (hardware) but there are some videos that are easily found on Youtube. It looked and sounded quite interesting but I have strict orders NOT to delve into the hardware world!!

Can someone enlighten me why MTurboDelay doesn't have an edit screen? I just installed 12.08 and I simply can't find the edit screen, so is MTD (just) a pre-determined set of active presets/devices to choose from?

MTD doesn’t have an edit screen AFAIK. MTD is just a set of devices that were built from MXXX, so everything in it could be built using MXXX. If you’re interested I’m sure people would be willing to share their MXXX presets with you.

Chandlerhimself wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:46 am MTD doesn’t have an edit screen AFAIK. MTD is just a set of devices that were built from MXXX, so everything in it could be built using MXXX. If you’re interested I’m sure people would be willing to share their MXXX presets with you.
Understood, thank you.

Return to “MeldaProduction”