Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:35 am I kinda doubt Toontrack will do any further discounts on the SD3 upgrade. IMO it’s worth the price as it is.
Got a good upgrade price when it was released. I don't think they will sell lower now until the upgrade period is over. If you're interested to get SD3, don't wait, it's that good.

Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?

It's one of those instruments I probably should get if it does go on sale. I'm kind of at the point I don't need anything. And maybe after January I will stop buying for a while.

Yeah, I'm sure that will work.

Nope.

You can generally buy it second hand for a discount though.

I think musicians friend has a coupon code that includes Spectrasonics software that gets it down a little bit too. But as far as an official sale.. I don't think they've had a single one ever.

Feelshallright wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:38 am
dandezebra wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:43 am Output and Arturia seem to have...missed? Ha!
When I saw the price to complete the Output bundle for just owning Movement, I knew it was a lot lower than advertised. I pulled the trigger the same day, because I had a hard time believing they would not fix the price. I'm glad I did.
That’s how I saw it too. You have to be fast when you can get 25% off on top of 60%. In most cases, often with bundles, a developer will quickly fix the glitch.

dzilizzi wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:30 am Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?
We'll be giving away two expansions with every Omnisphere 2 purchase.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 am
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:30 am Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?
We'll be giving away two expansions with every Omnisphere 2 purchase.
That's nice but not really a sale... that's a bundle. The price didn't go down, even if you get more junk included in the package.

A sale would be along the lines of $100 off.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 pm
SpectraLayers is a competitor to Izotope RX
nah - but is a nice addition - I have both and they complement each other nicely. I think Spectralayers has a lot of potential as a sound design tool. I've made some suggestions to the dev about things like batch export individual layers that would really make it great for sound design

Bought on motivsound today, I recommand

I have $30 for anyone who doesn't need their $75 PA voucher
[sorry to keep spamming]
cheers

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 am
jbarish wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:33 pm He should rule more than that.
Unc E for POTUS!!!
"We're going to put up that sale and Mexico is going to pay for it."
After you force them to sell you the goods at unsustainable cheap prices, make em pay twice
Amazon: why not use an alternative

woggle wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:26 am
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 pm
SpectraLayers is a competitor to Izotope RX
nah - but is a nice addition - I have both and they complement each other nicely. I think Spectralayers has a lot of potential as a sound design tool. I've made some suggestions to the dev about things like batch export individual layers that would really make it great for sound design
Wellmts inntue same ball park, I realise the full RX is way more capable.
I got that really cheap RX 6 elements deal a few months back.
If it could load VST and apply to selected areas like RX :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Take it to the chat thread. :D
Last edited by jsp1979 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:50 pm My guess is you'll receive them on Monday. That's when the sale officially starts. Our price will be lower on Monday.
Are we talking "open of business" Monday, or "12:01 AM in your time zone" ?
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

mumpcake wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:49 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:50 pm My guess is you'll receive them on Monday. That's when the sale officially starts. Our price will be lower on Monday.
GAS :hyper:

mumpcake wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:49 pm
12:01 AM EST

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”