Introducing GRANULIZER 2 | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBNjg__-6w

GRANULIZER 2 is granular synthesis software synthesizer with its own unique character. It was created from the bottom up, to be used by musicians, sound designers and artists. It allows you to be creative. Adds a possibility of endless sounds to your arsenal.

We included a complete preset library which you can use as is, or build upon. GRANULIZER 2 features a very versatile DSP engine that is able to deliver a wide sound palette, with sounds varying from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes.

It took us a year to get here. We took every comment, every post, every email and message you sent to us, and came back with this. Your most requested feature, multiplatform? It’s here. You can use it on both Windows and macOS. VST or AU. We’re even trying out Linux. Wherever you want us, we’ll go.

We care about people that have been supporting us from the start, so we’ll be offering an upgrade discount for GRANULIZER 1 users, stacking up to the launch discount.

We will be announcing GRANULIZER 2 officially soon, so stay tuned for a full list of updates.

We are so excited to be able to share this with you. Until then, keep being creative.

Looks nice :tu:
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Bioethical Genome Modification.

Windows support? Sweet, I'm interested :D

If I buy this now, do I get free update to v2?
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBNjg__-6w

GRANULIZER 2 is granular synthesis software synthesizer with its own unique character. It was created from the bottom up, to be used by musicians, sound designers and artists. It allows you to be creative. Adds a possibility of endless sounds to your arsenal.

We included a complete preset library which you can use as is, or build upon. GRANULIZER 2 features a very versatile DSP engine that is able to deliver a wide sound palette, with sounds varying from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes.

It took us a year to get here. We took every comment, every post, every email and message you sent to us, and came back with this. Your most requested feature, multiplatform? It’s here. You can use it on both Windows and macOS. VST or AU. We’re even trying out Linux. Wherever you want us, we’ll go.

We care about people that have been supporting us from the start, so we’ll be offering an upgrade discount for GRANULIZER 1 users, stacking up to the launch discount.

We will be announcing GRANULIZER 2 officially soon, so stay tuned for a full list of updates.

We are so excited to be able to share this with you. Until then, keep being creative.

Interesting

I have Granulizer v1 and it's an amazing granular instrument, pretty unique with a set of features no other grain synths have. I highly suggest to check it out if you want a different kind of granular synth.

Can't wait for v2 :hyper: :party:

can’t get v1 demo to show up in ableton 10.0.5
high sierra

Hello sureno,
Any purchases that have been made since August get a free upgrade to Granulizer 2
Best!

sureno wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 am If I buy this now, do I get free update to v2?
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBNjg__-6w

Hello dave dove,
We do not officially support Ableton Live 10 in Granulizer 1
However you can try this :
Open a terminal and run the auval tool by pasting this command

auval -v aumu Gran Inrt

After you restart the computer the plugin should show up.
However the demo for Granulizer 2 is going to be available within this week :).
best!
dave dove wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:31 am can’t get v1 demo to show up in ableton 10.0.5
high sierra

Looks interesting... VST3 only or VST2 as well on Win?

EDIT to answer myself: both as per the FAQ it seems.
Last edited by Juanjo on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The mind boggles.

Hello Juanjo,
There will be both 64 bit VST2 and VST3 available on Windows.
best
Juanjo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:26 pm Looks interesting... VST3 only or VST2 as well on Win?

:party: purchased

is there, will there be a demo?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:59 pm is there, will there be a demo?
Yes, there will a trial version available on release day, within the week. :)

sureno wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:53 pm :party: purchased
Thank you for your support!

Return to “Instruments”