One Synth Challenge #116: Triple Cheese (mmGhost Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I suppose it's my turn... I'll take Synthmaster One.

Congrats mmGhost (really good track this month) and all of you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad to see z.prime again in the challenge. I hope you continue sharing your tricks here. This is the best place to learn from people like you and mmGhost (great videos in Youtube, by the way). :tu:

L-EctroBit wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:44 pm(great videos in Youtube, by the way). :tu:
heh, glad they are useful, and glad you can handle my rambling ;)

Congrats everyone! mmGhost I learned a lot from your YouTube videos :) Thanks a lot and congrats to you!

z.prime wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 pm I suppose it's my turn... I'll take Synthmaster One.
I'm not quite sure if we can choose Synthmaster 1 or 2 separately. If not, I will grab "Digital Synsations" instead.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

:) Congrats to mmGhost, Taron, schiing, z.prime and VCA-089, great trip into sounds with TC :)

And also: a great thx to all other participant: i have hear well done, mysterious and nice sounds you do with the TC. Also many thx for the comments to my track and your votes ... after this long time away from OSC it's for me as i come back to family :hug:

Have a great weekend
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

There was something that made me feel we were more complete again. NOW I realize why, hehe! Glad to have you back, Kraftraum! Willkommen Zuhause! ;)

Congrats to everyone! Glad to see my favorites in top5 as well. I think it was my worst round so far in terms of ranking, but I really appreciate the amount of feedback from community. It was fun round with a lot of songs I'll continue to listen to later in my playlist.
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Taron wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:31 pm There was something that made me feel we were more complete again. NOW I realize why, hehe! Glad to have you back, Kraftraum! Willkommen Zuhause! ;)
:hug: Many thx Taron :) Ich freue mich sehr :hug:
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Hey, I have recieved "Digital Synsations" yesterday. Thank you very much! I was afraid that it wont work on my Windows 7, but it works perfectly. There is some very cool sounds!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Return to “Instruments”