Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cakreshvara wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 am Goldglob, William,

On the vsti3 or bridging, are you getting a scroll bar to navigate around the GUI or does the whole GUI display as is complete?

John (clueless in Oregon)
Since I discovered that the installer doesn't replace older plug-ins, maybe you should try to delete the plug-ins installed before performing the update installation, to be sure you get the latest version.

Never had the GUI problem either (but I'm testing in Windows 7)
Fernando (FMR)

John, no scroll bars here when I first open. Only get them when resizing by dragging the edges in (of course). 21 inch monitor here. Perhaps EVE V5 is somehow not scaling itself to your monitor size properly? (but I'm no expert).

goldglob wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:15 am John, no scroll bars here when I first open. Only get them when resizing by dragging the edges in (of course). 21 inch monitor here. Perhaps EVE V5 is somehow not scaling itself to your monitor size properly? (but I'm no expert).
Yes, that may be the reason too. EVE GUI is quite large, and take a lot of screen real estate in my Full HD (1920 x 1080) display. In a smaller display it may be bigger than the screen. Since size is fixed (AFAIK) there will be no way to solve this.
Last edited by fmr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Here is a picture of EVE inside VSTHost in Full HD display. As you can see, its quite bigger than WusikStation:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fmr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Ok, fixed the installer problem, it was a stupid mistake I did. :dog: But still needs testing. I placed new files for Windows there, and I'm doing the OSX files now plus the 16 Gig file...

Ok, all OSX files are there now. Also update all Windows installers as I said. :cool:

The OSX 16gig file was bad, had to reupload it, now it should work fine. :oops: Sorry for that...

Thanks Guys,

Reinstalled everything and with a 1920x1080 resolution, I am getting the whole vsti3 screen. No scroll bars as are present with vst2, but complete GUI is there when dragged out to the max. Bridged vsti2 32 to Reaper 64 also still drops the scroll bar but at the higher resolution, everything is there as well.

I should drop the report about blacklisted dll's because all works well on my main music computer. I have an under powered laptop giving the blacklists that shouldn't be used to test anything.

Getting an error message on two computers with the newest NoSounds file.
Error says the app failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

Cheers, John K

Sorry guys,

Mistyped. Should have been "No scroll bars are present with vsti3,..."

Mixing up my 2's and 3's and past the time limit to edit.

John

As John said, something wrong with the latest No Sounds file. Here's more detail from event viewer:
"Activation context generation failed for "C:\Users\DAVID\Desktop\EVE stuff\EVE stuff 18-11-18\WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Users\DAVID\Desktop\EVE stuff\EVE stuff 18-11-18\WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds.exe" on line 5. Invalid Xml syntax."

Cakreshvara wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:14 pm Getting an error message on two computers with the newest NoSounds file.
Error says the app failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
Same problem with the 16gb full sounds data file (windows)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Hey guys, which windows version?

Windows 10 Home 64 bit..up to date.

goldglob wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:30 pm Windows 10 Home 64 bit..up to date.
Same here.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Oh, weird. I'm re-compiling again just in case. Do you mind taking a screenshot of the error? :oops: Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”