Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:09 am :phones:
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am
Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am Did u buy it though?
Yes
Well it makes sense that you wouldn't want others to get a better price than you. I mean how else would you validate your purchase if other people dont buy it for the same as you?

;)
If the regular price were 180 and there was a flash sale at 50% reduction, would you buy it then?
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 amBlabing out of the mouth any crap... It can be free, i dont care.
It's one thing to suggest that the poor developer could make a pile of money by having a black friday sale (like other poor developers) and make a pile of money but it's quite another to demand that it be free.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 am
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 amBlabing out of the mouth any crap... It can be free, i dont care.
It's one thing to suggest that the poor developer could make a pile of money by having a black friday sale (like other poor developers) and make a pile of money but it's quite another to demand that it be free.
Where do you see i demand to be free? Pin point me where i said :) because i dont see it, i didnt said anything like that :)

That's exactly how I feel about your posts. I'm glad I made my point. :)

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am That's exactly how I feel about your posts. I'm glad I made my point. :)
And exactly what is your point? :)
Blabing out of the mouth any crap
Well that you did :)

Listen, now you're purely trolling. I suggest you relax a bit.

AnX wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:15 am i havent bought it, but i think its a good price if that's the kind of thing you are after.

Maybe when its been out a couple of years he might do a sale, but im guessing he prob wants to keep it at full price for now to compensate for his years of work in it, and you cant blame him for that.
Absolutely. I think this has been blown way out of proportion though, because i doubt that Pyrotek45 really puts blame or pressure on anyone. AFAIC, all he asked for was a sale. Adam answered. Case closed for me. Rest is politics. :hihi:

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am Listen, now you're purely trolling. I suggest you relax a bit.
Hearing from someone who just trolled few post above :lol:

:lol:

100 x 63 = 6300
3 x 90 = 270

Just saying. Even a 'stubborn' company like U-he does sales. So it's not that Adam is going to de-value his synth as everybody does sales.

Stefken wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:02 pm 100 x 63 = 6300
3 x 90 = 270

Just saying. Even a 'stubborn' company like U-he does sales. So it's not that Adam is going to de-value his synth as everybody does sales.
U-He doesnt do sales, only early promo and sometimes gives those 15 percent surveys wich is very cool. But anyways where do you get these numbers? :lol:

Making your own stuff isnt analytical you know that right? :lol:

I just *think* that what viper needs most right now is a bigger userbase. This is why 95% of the new vst's I see for sale offer some intro price (even u-he) because they know that growing their userbase FIRST is more important than trying to get back as much money as possible. A big userbase is what keeps software alive. More people using your software the better and I don't think anyone would argue that a sale wouldn't help in this case. Also, keep in mind that if a product is easier to sell two copies @ 60$ each than it is trying to sell one copy @ 100 $ then it's losing money IMHO. This is especially true for software, since the bulk of the work is already done and no extra work is needed to generate more copies. For instance, if Adam sold viper to someone for 60$ that otherwise would have not purchased it at it's current price, then that would only be a gain for Adam twofold (money that he otherwise wouldn't have plus a new user). A sale can only benefit him. If his site is not up to the task, then perhaps putting it on other platforms like black-octopus and plugin-boutique might help give it more exposure and allow for discounts.
Last edited by Pyrotek45 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Pyrotek45

It's analytical as it is making a point. Obviously I don't have the actual numbers or I could predict the future. In that case I would not lose my time with this.

As I pointed out earlier U-he does all kind of promotions. Cfr infra.

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 pm I just *think* that what viper needs most right now is a bigger userbase. This is why 95% of the new vst's I see for sale offer some intro price (even u-he) because they know that growing their userbase FIRST is more important than trying to get back as much money as possible. A big userbase is what keeps software alive. More people using your software the better and I don't think anyone would argue that a sale wouldn't help in this case. Also, keep in mind that if a product is easier to sell two copies @ 60$ each than it is trying to sell one copy @ 100 $ then it's losing money IMHO. This is especially true for software, since the bulk of the work is already done and no extra work is needed to generate more copies. For instance, if Adam sold viper to someone for 60$ that otherwise would have not purchased it at it's current price, then that would only be a gain for Adam twofold (money that he otherwise wouldn't have plus a new user). A sale can only benefit him. If his site is not up to the task, then perhaps putting it on other platforms like black-octopus and plugin-boutique might help give it more exposure and allow for sales.
We heard what you think already. Thanks for your valued opinion. You clearly don't know the synth as you said it's basic and competition is better featured, so don't sell us that crap like you care for Viper sales.

tristan- wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:54 pm
Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 pm I just *think* that what viper needs most right now is a bigger userbase. This is why 95% of the new vst's I see for sale offer some intro price (even u-he) because they know that growing their userbase FIRST is more important than trying to get back as much money as possible. A big userbase is what keeps software alive. More people using your software the better and I don't think anyone would argue that a sale wouldn't help in this case. Also, keep in mind that if a product is easier to sell two copies @ 60$ each than it is trying to sell one copy @ 100 $ then it's losing money IMHO. This is especially true for software, since the bulk of the work is already done and no extra work is needed to generate more copies. For instance, if Adam sold viper to someone for 60$ that otherwise would have not purchased it at it's current price, then that would only be a gain for Adam twofold (money that he otherwise wouldn't have plus a new user). A sale can only benefit him. If his site is not up to the task, then perhaps putting it on other platforms like black-octopus and plugin-boutique might help give it more exposure and allow for sales.
We heard what you think already. Thanks for your valued opinion. You clearly don't know the synth as you said it's basic and competition is better featured, so don't sell us that crap like you care for Viper sales.
Man you do like to whine! :cry: :cry: :cry:
~Pyrotek45

Return to “Instruments”