A violin, a cello and a pad

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Says it all. Minimal classical ambient thingie. Improved play with just 3 tracks...a violin, a cello and a pad. More just to try out a bit of the new Emotional Violin together with Emotional Cello Kontakt library. Plus a bit of pad (P900) in the background.
Just used one single articulation here and played midi on my computer keyboard :D
I´m far away to be good in these kind of sounds but these instruments offer some nice things for improved play or just jam around and get some inspiration for further things.
Whatever, a nice weekend to the KVR folks :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/a ... -and-a-pad

Nice little overture - some squeaking here and there, but
tremendously realistic. These "Emotional Strings" sound
good - and this overture has a fine melancholic spirit. :tu: :hyper:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:41 pm Nice little overture - some squeaking here and there, but
tremendously realistic. These "Emotional Strings" sound
good - and this overture has a fine melancholic spirit. :tu: :hyper:
:) Thank you.
Beware that i still have to get much better with strings and also that i used just 1 of the about 70 articulations (only switched between bow and finger legato and of course some portamentos within this articulation setting) here and played that on my macbook keyboard, lol.
But i really grow on it and it just feels great to turn off quantize and play around with it.
I guess it will take some time to proper use it but so far my favorite solo strings.
I hate to edit midi and prefer to play it just live but maybe i start to take it more serious.
But that´s not so much fun. Sometimes i just play for hours without recording a midi note.
Or i leave the "bad" parts in. I like some imperfections....or a lot like here .

Cinebient wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:11 pm I hate to edit midi and prefer to play it just live but maybe i start to take it more serious.
Why not both: First you play and record it.
And afterwards you edit those parts which need some improvements.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:33 pm
Cinebient wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:11 pm I hate to edit midi and prefer to play it just live but maybe i start to take it more serious.
Why not both: First you play and record it.
And afterwards you edit those parts which need some improvements.
Yes, of course that would be the best way. But mostly i make things worse then :D

Musically kind of random, but I don't think you were too worried about compositional integrity when you made this. The violin sounds great. I already have the Emotional Cello and it's one of my favorite virtual instruments. I'm thinking of selling my Chris Hein Solo Violin so that I can pick up the Emotional Violin. Thanks for sharing.

bedlamite wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:27 pm Musically kind of random, but I don't think you were too worried about compositional integrity when you made this. The violin sounds great. I already have the Emotional Cello and it's one of my favorite virtual instruments. I'm thinking of selling my Chris Hein Solo Violin so that I can pick up the Emotional Violin. Thanks for sharing.
I own some other solo strings like Bohemian Violin and Cello and also had the Intimate Strings collection from Embertone but much prefer Emotional Cello and Violin.
I hope the Viola isn´t too far away.

Return to “Music Cafe”