Bitwig and 'Upgrade Plan' on Sale

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

139 USD/EUR for a years worth of upgrades from activation :tu:

probably a bit cheaper by the time the usual web shops have made adjustments....

https://www.bitwig.com/en/shop/webshop.html
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hehe, still keeping my activation code from Summer sale.
Maybe Bitwig should activate them after purchase automatically? :D

Can you in fact purchase it and activate it at a later date? No activation period limitations?
(Would love to see that in writing from Bitwig before I get it... :) )

killmaster wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:35 pm Can you in fact purchase it and activate it at a later date? No activation period limitations?
(Would love to see that in writing from Bitwig before I get it... :) )
People here have done it succesfully. You CAN buy an upgrade plan and activate the serial at a later date.

Yes, you can. It was discussed in other thread recently.

bolba wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:49 pm Yes, you can. It was discussed in other thread recently.
Thank you!

SLiC wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:06 pm 139 USD/EUR for a years worth of upgrades from activation :tu:

probably a bit cheaper by the time the usual web shops have made adjustments....

https://www.bitwig.com/en/shop/webshop.html
It looks like the usual web shops don't participate in this sale.

I never understood how that works. If I can get it cheap from the developer, why should I get it from a different shop? I wouldn't do it, especially if the difference is small. The money the shop still has to earn on it will not feed the dev and thus makes future development harder for the dev... I rather share my money with the dev than with a dealer...

bolba wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:22 pm Maybe Bitwig should activate them after purchase automatically? :D
Please, do not even suggest such an idea :x

No discount at JRR this time?

In Summer the discounted price there was somewhere around $115.

I should have bought it.

I just purchased the upgrade... my current one is still active until summer 2019... but now I am covered until probably autumn 2020! Just imagine all the goodies between now and then! :tu:

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:13 pm I never understood how that works. If I can get it cheap from the developer, why should I get it from a different shop? I wouldn't do it, especially if the difference is small. The money the shop still has to earn on it will not feed the dev and thus makes future development harder for the dev... I rather share my money with the dev than with a dealer...
Currency exchange rates.

I lost faith that they will let other retailers pricematch so I bought the update. Will probably wait with the activation until a new release and just use the 8 track from CM magazine in the meantime.

Its not an upgrade from 8-track, you do need a full version to activate an update. I‘d rather use an older full version than the current 8-track...

Not really surprising as the plan runs 12 months, but still kinda cool seeing they now mention 2.5. :party:

Return to “Bitwig”