Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I've had one crash with the latest version on my big Windows 10 machine after using the browser search function like a madman (which I normally don't do) if it means anything to anybody. I haven't had one since.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

afaik crash logs are not that helpful. Its way better to explain the necessary steps to exactly recreate the crash on a version which can debug.

You can edit topic title to reflect current version.

with 1.4.2 I get hanging notes all the time in Cubase playing my super saw multi note leads... is there any fix coming for this?

Hardstyle is not what I like the most, but the lead sounds are great ! I'll get this expansion for sure.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

definitely sounded great
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Hi.
Really great product from Vengeance 👍.

Manuel, any plans for dragging midi direct to DAS from arp and drum editor? Would be a really great feature that would increase my work flow.

I meant DAW 🙄

I already explained it somewhere: You cant export any midi from an ARP... its a MIDI Tool, which creates and splits notes, dependent on the live input. Means, without pressing keys live on your keyboard you will get nothing.
So we already implemented the possibility of record your arp output into a midi track in your DAW
Cubase for example: just create a midi track and select Avenger as MIDI INPUT, then arm record and play

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:49 am afaik crash logs are not that helpful. Its way better to explain the necessary steps to exactly recreate the crash on a version which can debug.
The problem is that it's seemingly random. Sometimes I'm not even touching anything in Avenger and it just suddenly crashes the host. I've yet to find any reproducible crash and not once has a crash happened due to tweaking the same parameter (meaning one parameter type/set isn't more prone to crashing than another).
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

hi
my question is, is it possible to mono avenger output from anywhere within Avenger?
apologies if this is way too obvious, im a beginner but i cant see it ?
thanks guys
mory
Last edited by MoryLory on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 pm I already explained it somewhere: You cant export any midi from an ARP... its a MIDI Tool, which creates and splits notes, dependent on the live input. Means, without pressing keys live on your keyboard you will get nothing.
So we already implemented the possibility of record your arp output into a midi track in your DAW
Cubase for example: just create a midi track and select Avenger as MIDI INPUT, then arm record and play
Ok, thank you Manuel. I will definitely try that.

I still think that Preset inside preset ("Global preset"?) would be good idea. It will allow you to have Intro, Verse and Chorus inside one preset in Avenger. Everething what is needed already implemented.
This "global preset" can only change three things inside preset -
1. Mute (unmute) the oscillators
2. Change arpeggio
3. Change drum sequencer pattern.

And you can have Intro, Verse and Chorus or Bridge etc., in One preset!
I think it would be cool.

I dont think so. Why not just open multiple instances of Avenger. I think this is way more laid out, than having everything compressed in one single instance.

Return to “Instruments”