Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kingryan wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 am Just bought it today. It's amazing and fun. CPU is low. Contemplating on Multipass because of certain snapins, but the price man! 36 vs 200-250$ when on sale.
I have similar feelings about spending $200 to $250.
Half that and I would be a buyer as Multipass looks
very interesting. Oh well, such is life

I also just bought MBMFX2 for $36. The included randomizer was the clincher

Likely buy Blue Cat MB7 for around $85 at Thomann.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/blue_cat_audi ... _mixer.htm

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:34 am
kingryan wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 am Just bought it today. It's amazing and fun. CPU is low. Contemplating on Multipass because of certain snapins, but the price man! 36 vs 200-250$ when on sale.
Likely buy Blue Cat MB7 for around $85 at Thomann.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/blue_cat_audi ... _mixer.htm
Has been on my list for years, but I decided for a Klevgrand Gaffel sale

Which of the auto EQs is the one to get this Black Friday? I was looking at the likes of Smarteq, Gullfoss and Soothe.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:32 am Which of the auto EQs is the one to get this Black Friday? I was looking at the likes of Smarteq, Gullfoss and Soothe.
Soothe, Melda Mspectral Dynamics and Waves F6 Floating Dynamic.
Get those 3 and be happy :D

viewtopic.php?t=500411

really keen for a $50-75 PA voucher if anyone can help please!?
Thanks heaps!

v1o wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:32 am Which of the auto EQs is the one to get this Black Friday? I was looking at the likes of Smarteq, Gullfoss and Soothe.
If you’re on a Mac, definitely try Gullfoss, simply amazing. Will be Windows soon as well. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=499371
Also check Zynaptiq Intensity. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=506693&start=225

Fleer wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:43 pm
If you’re on a Mac, definitely try Gullfoss, simply amazing. Will be Windows soon as well. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=499371
Gullfoss is too expensive, perhaps for 50% it‘s fairly priced...

Second that. Gullfoss is absolutely amazing.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

sprnva wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 am "Fruit Shake" shaker instrument for Kontakt (including Player) is free through Nov 21st:

https://insessionaudio.com/products/fruit-shake/
Thanks! I needed more fruit in my audio diet. :hihi:

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:04 pm
The intro price for the windows version will be 50% off.

monomox wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:04 pm
The intro price for the windows version will be 50% off.
How much manual editing does it allow?

What I'd like is an AI dynamic many-band EQ or dynamic spectral editor that's like a more flexible and tweakable version of Trackspacer, to choose specific frequency ranges to unmask or make more prominent. Neutron's AI doesn't seem to do that? MSpectralydynamics seems to have very limited AI (match a curve) but perhaps that's what I should get when it goes on sale?...

I have seen the Heavyocity current sale. Punish is offered at 75% off (49$).

Anyone has any experience with the vst version? I already have some Heavyocity libraries with Punish included, but I would like to know if it's worth getting it as a standalone plugin effect.

Arturia sent a Black Friday offer for V Collection 6 - mine is 99 eur (from V Collection 4).

Tomgu wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 pm Arturia sent a Black Friday offer for V Collection 6 - mine is 99 eur (from V Collection 4).
I'm guessing that "lowest upgrade price evaah" from last year was straight up BS then :scared:

Yup they did it! Good for Arturia!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”