Wave Alchemy Evolution

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Though I do most of my sequencing using Ableton's piano roll (and utilize drum racks most often for percs), I bit the bullet at 50% off hoping for the poly-rhythmic sequencing and Push support, so that's some awesome news!

stepkus wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:15 pm From the last deal newsletter about Evolution:
After this time (10. November) the product will be temporarily taken offline for a couple of weeks whilst we work on a new update for the instrument. The amazing news is, if you purchase the Evolution deal now, you'll also receive this update for free in a few weeks time, which adds even more sample content, poly rhythmic sequencing, moduale version, in-depth Live / Push integration and much more...

Thanks for that, I didn't get that email so had no idea.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

I'd read here about the recent 70% off (evolution) sale, but didn't receive an email/code for it until a few hours before the deadline (geographic time difference didn't help). If I'd received that newsletter earlier I would've jumped on it.

So, maybe a few strange things are happening with their mail outs?

greenmind72 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:49 pm I'd read here about the recent 70% off (evolution) sale, but didn't receive an email/code for it until a few hours before the deadline (geographic time difference didn't help). If I'd received that newsletter earlier I would've jumped on it.

I never saw that. I saw a 70% off deal for Revolution but not Evolution.

I received discount offers for both. Anyways...I'll wait and see if/when this offer comes around again.

Local Man wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:03 am
greenmind72 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:49 pm I'd read here about the recent 70% off (evolution) sale, but didn't receive an email/code for it until a few hours before the deadline (geographic time difference didn't help). If I'd received that newsletter earlier I would've jumped on it.

I never saw that. I saw a 70% off deal for Revolution but not Evolution.
For whatever reason, the email said it was for 70% off Revolution but it worked for Evolution as well

ugh. just saw this now. Having a sale that big 2 weeks BEFORE black Friday seems very strange. Was waiting until now to see what they had to offer for black Friday. bummer.

thedommer2000 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:52 pm ugh. just saw this now. Having a sale that big 2 weeks BEFORE black Friday seems very strange. Was waiting until now to see what they had to offer for black Friday. bummer.
They have sales very frequently, but they are usually 50% off deals. This 70% off thing was kind of secretive for some strange reason.

I think it is very strange that there is no info at all on the Wave Alchemy web site regarding taking the instrument down for a while for an update. I just went to look because they are having a black Friday sale. Weird.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

I'm a customer, used to receive codes, didn't receive anything since a few months.
Fyi their products are NFR
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Any news on the update? All the clips from youtube has been pulled and it´s still not available on their web page. Fingers crossed.

Just posted on Facebook

"Coming Soon! - DRUMVOLUTION

Updates include:

- Brand New Module instrument with powerful 6-part drum
layering engine
- Insert FX per layer in Module Instrument
- Ableton Live integration
- Poly Rhythmic (poly-step) sequencing
- Pattern Lock
- Default Parameter Options
- Customizable MIDI mappings per voice
- Lower RAM usage
- FX / Macro Sequencer now works with MIDI drag / Drop
- Rebranded Design"

It's coming very soon and will be a free update to all Evolution users according to the response in the comments.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Oooh I was so close with the name back in January:
mcbpete wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:17 pm I'd asked on Facebook but the messaging system there is a bit of a mess so .... for owners of both instruments what are the chances of there being a 'Drumolution' that has the kits from both packs using Evolution's ace GUI ?

bob swans wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 pm Just posted on Facebook

"Coming Soon! - DRUMVOLUTION

Updates include:

- Brand New Module instrument with powerful 6-part drum
layering engine
- Insert FX per layer in Module Instrument
- Ableton Live integration
- Poly Rhythmic (poly-step) sequencing
- Pattern Lock
- Default Parameter Options
- Customizable MIDI mappings per voice
- Lower RAM usage
- FX / Macro Sequencer now works with MIDI drag / Drop
- Rebranded Design"

It's coming very soon and will be a free update to all Evolution users according to the response in the comments.

AWESOME news!!! can't wait!!!

Return to “Instruments”