VAZ mod users :stand and be counted!!:

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote:
kingtubby wrote:For anyone who missed it, there is now a dedicated Vaz synths forum here at KVR:

Vaz Synths
thanks for pointing it out!
indeed, thanks!

Hi is this massive drum patch archived anywhere? I would love to try it. I would also like to know how people are dealing with the input selector for modules becoming wider than the display screen.

Mike
mojogigolo wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm
tconrardy wrote:
mojogigolo wrote:we shoud start a thread where we post our most tricked-out vaz mod creations and pick each others brains, bounce a few files around so we can mod em, post em back, and learn in the process.

http://www.bigwussy.net/mojogigolo%20VAZ%20patches/

- theres a link to some of my old stuff. includes a 400 module (!!) drum machine, where everything is hooked up to one central button, that sets off a bunch of sample and holds, and randomises every parameter of every drum (via 400 modules) Anyone who hasnt seen it, check it out - posted it ages back, and no one said boo... i reckon you can get some decent sounds out of it. Hell, if it was a reaktor module people would be all over it. That concludes me blowing my own horn. Check it out, and feedback or mod it and repost, someone..?

I am totally imnpressed here..now this is what I call MODULAR! The d00f patch is brilliant! I never knew that Vaz could do drum programing like this.

EDIT: this is the most fun I have had in a while in playing the nice-tone lead 1 patch. I have to commend you in creating HUGE modular patches the way I invisioned Vaz could do! MORE PLEASE!!!

Tim
Thanks Tim, high praise from a guy who knows his stuff - cheers :D
i got hundreds of em, probably literally, ill post em when i get a moment and drop the address here.

mmelon wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:25 pm Hi is this massive drum patch archived anywhere? I would love to try it. I would also like to know how people are dealing with the input selector for modules becoming wider than the display screen.

Mike
mojogigolo wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm
tconrardy wrote:
mojogigolo wrote:we shoud start a thread where we post our most tricked-out vaz mod creations and pick each others brains, bounce a few files around so we can mod em, post em back, and learn in the process.

http://www.bigwussy.net/mojogigolo%20VAZ%20patches/

- theres a link to some of my old stuff. includes a 400 module (!!) drum machine, where everything is hooked up to one central button, that sets off a bunch of sample and holds, and randomises every parameter of every drum (via 400 modules) Anyone who hasnt seen it, check it out - posted it ages back, and no one said boo... i reckon you can get some decent sounds out of it. Hell, if it was a reaktor module people would be all over it. That concludes me blowing my own horn. Check it out, and feedback or mod it and repost, someone..?

I am totally imnpressed here..now this is what I call MODULAR! The d00f patch is brilliant! I never knew that Vaz could do drum programing like this.

EDIT: this is the most fun I have had in a while in playing the nice-tone lead 1 patch. I have to commend you in creating HUGE modular patches the way I invisioned Vaz could do! MORE PLEASE!!!

Tim
Thanks Tim, high praise from a guy who knows his stuff - cheers :D
i got hundreds of em, probably literally, ill post em when i get a moment and drop the address here.
If you would have waited 3 more days , it would have been exactly 9 years since the last post
Happy necro day :party:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yeah. You still using vazmod?

We all still using vazmod.

Eddie B.?
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

i lost my vaz in an old computer death :(
should see if they can sort it

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:15 pm i lost my vaz in an old computer death :(
should see if they can sort it
Do you still have your serial number? If so, you can download the installer here:

http://www.vaz-synths.com/vmIndex.html

tbh i don't think i do :(
im thinking it was under an old email address too so can't even hope to be able to search it out there
sad days :(

I still use VAZ Modular, have tried all the other software modulars and haven't found one I like more.

I am still using it in 2022 :-D

Been a few months since I fired it up, but so am I and after trying the modular environments that have come out since my 2018 post, it's still my favorite!

I’ve moved on to VCV Rack, Reaktor Blocks and Softube Modular, but in its day, VAZ was awesome. Shame he gave up.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Modular Synthesis”