Sidebar header links not working in Safari

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For some reason in Safari when I click on on the link categories (Plugins/News/Deals/Reviews/Latest Forum Posts, etc), it doesn't actually select the categories like it used to. Now it just switches the entire current window over to "https://www.kvraudio.com/inc/sidebar.php?s=2" It doesn't do this in Firefox. I haven't updated my OS or Safari in a long time so I don't think it wasn't caused by an update. I've tried clearing my cache and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix it, please? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Did you maybe change something in the Safari settings? Check if you have Javascript activated. And deactivate your addons, if you have some installed.

Same here on iPad, sidebar not working in safari or chrome.

No settings have been changed.

chk071 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:41 am Did you maybe change something in the Safari settings? Check if you have Javascript activated. And deactivate your addons, if you have some installed.
Yeah I haven’t changed anything in safari. It looks like JavaScript is active and all addons are deactivated.
topaz wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:03 am Same here on iPad, sidebar not working in safari or chrome.

No settings have been changed.
That’s weird. It works fine on my iPhone. thus problem only seems to be on my MacBook.

What MacOS and Safari version is it?

Is other JavaScript on KVR working OK (e.g. the menus in the very top bar, or clicking on the search box very top right) ?

Does Safari report any errors?

Mine is on iOS 9.3.5 Ipad 2 on both safari and chrome.
Ben [KVR] wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm What MacOS and Safari version is it?

Is other JavaScript on KVR working OK (e.g. the menus in the very top bar, or clicking on the search box very top right) ?

Does Safari report any errors?

Got it. Fixed.

Indeed you have, cheers Ben :-)
Ben [KVR] wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:22 pm Got it. Fixed.

It's broken again

https://www.kvraudio.com/inc/sidebar.php?s=4

= blank page

Return to “Site Stuff”