Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:55 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 pm I would have given a report on the Revelation Jaguar style 12 string, but it seems that Yodel can't be arsed delivering it. Twats. :x
jaguar as in fender/squire offset?
12 string :o

im thinking about the jag, i want a tremolo arm. i prefer the sound to the jm and the look of them to the strat.
although, the ed obrian strat is still bloody tempting :cry:
Aye,

This bastard;

https://www.revelationguitars.co.uk/guitar/rjt-6012/

that's a nice looking piece of wood :love:

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:57 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 pm I would have given a report on the Revelation Jaguar style 12 string, but it seems that Yodel can't be arsed delivering it. Twats. :x
They will most probably call when you're out or in the bath.
when hes out then, they don't do sunday night deliveries :lol:
Some daft twat not a million miles from here may have been responsible for processing their goods vehicle operator licence many moons ago. :oops:

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:09 pm

I never knew you cared. :scared:

:lol:

tapper mike wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:38 pm Always good to see you Werp
Thank you my friend :^D
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:09 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:55 pm
jaguar as in fender/squire offset?
12 string :o

im thinking about the jag, i want a tremolo arm. i prefer the sound to the jm and the look of them to the strat.
although, the ed obrian strat is still bloody tempting :cry:
Aye,

This bastard;

https://www.revelationguitars.co.uk/guitar/rjt-6012/

Got it, finally. Had a happy hour jangling away. Very, very nice. Neck is a bit wider than the Shitenbacker, but that's fine for me with my sausage fingers. Action and intonation spot on. All important bridge pickup doing the requisite stuff. I believe the other pickup may do something, but who the f**k uses a neck pickup on a 12 string? :hihi:

Looks nice! Can't seem to find a retailer here in Germany, and a couple of shops in England don't ship to the mainland.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:17 pm Looks nice! Can't seem to find a retailer here in Germany, and a couple of shops in England don't ship to the mainland.
I remember seeing that Red Dog music deliver to Europe;

https://www.reddogmusic.co.uk/catalog/p ... gJFnfD_BwE

Thanks!

I am making an inquiry now. The main issue, as I see it, is my lovely and understanding wife. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I think I'll pass, though I really like the body shape. I don't think it would be a lot more guitar than my Harley Benton. The 50mm nut is a bit of a put-off, have to admit. That's pretty much a classical guitar nutwidth.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I figured the simplest thing to do was post the address to my collection so here it is...I’m having trouble with photobucket and this is a lot simpler/easier. there’s a few just bought that haven’t been added yet. musicman silhouette special (it’s growing on me despite not having much personality), tokai talbo blazing fire (a fixer upperer, I’ve bought it some locking machine heads and a set of fishman fluence pickups + all the required electronics for the active pickups). a 1980 gibson v2 (maple version) in truly excellent condition and a 20 year old case queen set to arrive on monday. it’s a g&l semi-hollow z3 in supposedly outstanding condition. time will tell: www.facebook.com/JK.Wrinkles/media_set? ... 295&type=3

Nice collection. Don't play acoustic? My collection is relatively even between acoustics and electrics, with a slight edge for acoustics. Most of the money is there, too.

I am about to celebrate 2 years with no NGD. My wife is happy. I think I traumatized her with 4-6 guitars a year for 10 years (most of which are gone).
-Martin Luther King Jr.

not all the electrics are in there either. I do have a few acoustics but I don’t spend much time with them. there’s an s yairi classical, takamine jasmine cutaway, washburn something or other with a forearm bevel and a couple others. :-)

my wife knows I wouldn’t be me without the guitars. we’ve been together since 1984.

Werp

What the heck is this.

She's beautiful
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”