Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Ownhammer ever have sales on their IR packs?

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 pm Spot the anomaly
Of course, the picture does say that sale ended in July 2018.

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS: SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 50% ON THE CRUSH PACK + MOD PACK BUNDLE

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... x-special/

Tappistry wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:36 pm Does Ownhammer ever have sales on their IR packs?
Not that I've ever seen, no.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:42 pm We have another sizzling brand new addition to The Shop - the all new Acoustic Revolutions 3 by Impact Soundworks! Use your rewards to get it for $39.99! INSANITY...!

Acoustic Revolutions 3 is Impact Soundwork’s most versatile, inspirational acoustic guitar collection yet. Whether you’re writing pop, rock, country, underscore, or EDM, the samples here are sure to inspire your songwriting!

Starting from today until November 5th, you can get this all new library for $79.99 intro price or $39.99, the lowest price on the web using your rewards balance only here in The Shop! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Learn more: https://audioplugin.deals/acoustic-revo ... oundworks/
Simply wonderful from ImpactSoundworks!

Uncle E wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:49 am
SirKen wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:20 pm I could not find the new UVI Plate on JRR. Uncle E, Are you planning to add it to your catalogue?
Thank you for asking:

https://www.jrrshop.com/uvi?dir=desc&or ... _from_date
Anyone tried this?

bharris22 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 pm Does anyone know how long the $29 Eventide crossgrade for SP2016 will last?
The crossgrade is at a great price. I'm tempted...

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:33 pm NATIVE INSTRUMENTS: SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 50% ON THE CRUSH PACK + MOD PACK BUNDLE

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... x-special/
I'd rather wait for the upgrade sale on Komplete 12 in a couple of months.

Does Arturia typically run any upgrade sales during Black Friday? I’m sitting on a V Collection 4 -> V Collection 6 upgrade at $249 and I’ve almost hit the button.

dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm Does Arturia typically run any upgrade sales during Black Friday? I’m sitting on a V Collection 4 -> V Collection 6 upgrade at $249 and I’ve almost hit the button.
If I remember correctly, yes they do. And my guess is, that they'll have a sale, anyway, priced in the same way as the V 6 intro (i. e. not very lucrative to the V 5 owners, but better for V 4).

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 pm
dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm Does Arturia typically run any upgrade sales during Black Friday? I’m sitting on a V Collection 4 -> V Collection 6 upgrade at $249 and I’ve almost hit the button.
If I remember correctly, yes they do. And my guess is, that they'll have a sale, anyway, priced in the same way as the V 6 intro (i. e. not very lucrative to the V 5 owners, but better for V 4).
My wallet thanks you

Just search the no chat thread to see how previous sales went. V Collection 5 was released mid-May of 2016, and the upgrade was on sale for $99 by mid-May 2017. Since V Collection 6 was released around Black Friday last year, it seems pretty reasonable to assume a $99 upgrade sale is coming this year.

cthonophonic wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Just search the no chat thread to see how previous sales went. V Collection 5 was released mid-May of 2016, and the upgrade was on sale for $99 by mid-May 2017. Since V Collection 6 was released around Black Friday last year, it seems pretty reasonable to assume a $99 upgrade sale is coming this year.
I'm afraid this is wishful thinking. Yes, the upgrade V4 - > V 5 was very reasonable, but the V 5 - > V 6 less so. The Arturia marketing declared for us, who complained the V 6 launch upgrade price, that "this is the lowest price ever". Therefore, very little hope for $ 99. :clown:

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:23 pmThe Arturia marketing declared for us, who complained the V 6 launch upgrade price, that "this is the lowest price ever". Therefore, very little hope for $ 99. :clown:
That is one of the two things I am most curious about this Black Friday.

That and if Toontrack really manages to stay away from Superior Drummer upgrade sale. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Yup, Arturia was very adamant that the $199 upgrade price for V Collection 6 was the lowest upgrade price they'd ever offer - and so far they've stuck to it. I think they basically didn't want people waiting for an even lower upgrade cost.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”