TX16Wx 3.0.3 released

Official support for: tx16wx.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

inkwarp wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:32 pm perhaps you should make very clear that this isn't "100% totally free", it's a limited trial with a 180 sec countdown to open the trial. your webpage is misleading.
i hope your efforts bare fruit. there are so many soft samplers you may have an uphill climb.
You enabled pro version. That is not free. The free version is free. Which is also stated on the website.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Also, in my samples folder, I believe TX16 is creating ".repeak" files. At first it was just 1 or 2 files. Now it seems in TX's file browser all my samples have a copy which has this repeak extension.

elcallio wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm
edoosx wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:08 pm Thank you for Version 3.0.3.

Similar problem like with Version 3.0.2 with Sierra latest.

In Logic, TX16Wx crashes the host trying to force AU Validation, same happens in Numerology.
In Bidule, I get a message: "WARNING +200 Ct+0 Ct." and then it crashes. Maybe this can be useful?
In Live, VST is not shown in the list while AU crashes the host.
If you run auval manually (auval -t aumu CWIT TX16), do you get any output/error messages?
Yes, I get this message:

validating Audio Unit TX16Wx Software Sampler by CWITEC:

AU Validation Tool
Version: 1.6.1a1
Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Specify -h (-help) for command options

--------------------------------------------------
VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumu' - 'TX16' - 'CWIT'
Manufacturer String: CWITEC
AudioUnit Name: TX16Wx Software Sampler
Component Version: 0.1.47 (0x12F)

* * PASS
TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
auvaltool(2559,0x7fffed27f3c0) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fb801d02788: pointer being freed was not allocated
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

validation result: crashed validation

elcallio wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm Put the file on a sharing site, like wetransfer.net and send me the link.
Dunno :roll:

.net fails
2018-10-23_1304.png
.com wants an email address
2018-10-23_1304_001.png
EDIT: zip Sent to info@cwitec.com, your attention
"The download email has been sent – your transfer is available for 7 days"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NTO on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Is there a place to send a dump file. My crash in Tracktion 7 closed up with a msg that a file had been created.

NTO wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:07 pm
elcallio wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm Put the file on a sharing site, like wetransfer.net and send me the link.
Dunno :roll:

.net fails
2018-10-23_1304.png
.com wants an email address
2018-10-23_1304_001.png

EDIT: zip Sent to info@cwitec.com, your attention
"The download email has been sent – your transfer is available for 7 days"
Thanks. Found and fixed.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

The resizing option doesn't seem to work for the mid. Small works, large works. Mid and large seem to be the same.

Auggybendoggy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 pm The resizing option doesn't seem to work for the mid. Small works, large works. Mid and large seem to be the same.
Small still needs to fit all the UI widgets, so if you already set the basic size to something fairly small, it might not be able to shrink the UI further.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

Auggybendoggy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:19 pm
Is there a place to send a dump file.
You might want to try la toilette :wink:
No auto tune...

Auggybendoggy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 pm Also, in my samples folder, I believe TX16 is creating ".repeak" files. At first it was just 1 or 2 files. Now it seems in TX's file browser all my samples have a copy which has this repeak extension.
Several apps do this to speed the display of file wave shapes. At least CWitec allows assignment of location. Makes later cleanup easier... :D
Under settings:
2018-10-23_2002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “CWITEC”