Controller : Bitwig and a tablet : Android, iOS, ...

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This looks extremely awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/reflekshun
Music Producer / Audio Engineer

Hi guys!

Im glad this post came up just now... Im working ln a web based ui to control bitwig externally, right now I already have the networking solved, which means I can link any browser in any device ( phone, tablet, android, ios, windows, whatever ) to the computer running bitwig if they sre both connected to the same network.

My first planned feature is controlling the remote control pages of several instruments simultanousely and Im almost done with that, and its working pretty well.

Always loved controlling macros on a touch screen and I love how bitwig shows you some "strings" from your finger into the parameter you are controlling. But on most views you can't switch to a different track without first releasing all fingers....now you can.

I will be releasing it as open source soon... Stay tuned :wink:

Hopefully with Firefox 58 Progressive Web App support on Android! ;)
And Clip stop & play.
«» Music everywhere.. | Bitwig & Kushview Element user «»

Hello !
I take a big tour on touch things for bitwig and live . I experimented many apps on ipad ,my android phone and finally the best for me was to buy a touch screen . I bought this one P2418HT .
It was the solution for me to have direct contact on vst/vsti first .
My goal was to touch vst and vsti as it was real instrument and after all the experimentations with controllers and tablets for me the touchscreen is the best compromise . I don't have to assign things on a controller , i just have to touch them for making sounds .
There are still vst and vsti that are not multitouch but bitwig is multitouch and for example phase 4 is so expressive with one hand on a keyboard and the other on the screen . I love that .

brunomolteni wrote:Hi guys!

Im glad this post came up just now... Im working ln a web based ui to control bitwig externally, right now I already have the networking solved, which means I can link any browser in any device ( phone, tablet, android, ios, windows, whatever ) to the computer running bitwig if they sre both connected to the same network.

My first planned feature is controlling the remote control pages of several instruments simultanousely and Im almost done with that, and its working pretty well.

Always loved controlling macros on a touch screen and I love how bitwig shows you some "strings" from your finger into the parameter you are controlling. But on most views you can't switch to a different track without first releasing all fingers....now you can.

That sounds great! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

brunomolteni wrote:Hi guys!

Smart move to make it web/browser based, nice! I can't wait!

brunomolteni wrote:I will be releasing it as open source soon... Stay tuned :wink:
Awesomecake! :-)

How about Open Stage Control? This for example is an OSC implementation for Reaper: https://github.com/ThrashJazzAssassin/REAPER-OSC-panels . Gives you an idea.

@brunomolteni

Any progress about your Bitwig remote? 😋️

Well... I have a version working that allows you to control up to 8 macros from 8 tracks... The ui is ultra simple and it lacks a lot of refinement, but if there's some interest in it I could release a version of that...

sure, will test it! ^^

Return to “Bitwig”