Free update crusher-X 7.14 for crusher-X 7 users arrived!

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

crusher-X 7.14 update ready for download!

* Adds Modulation Speed values down to 0Hz - let the grains calm down! Use together with the morphing feature...
* Adds multiple crusher-Sheet selection during import
* Adds additional decimal places at the MIDI Attack and Release edit fields
* Changes that Global Vapor Parameter Mod resets now to 100% instead of 0%
* Changes that Reset All and Random All affects now the Global Vapor Parameter
* Optimizes Generator synchronicity
* Optimizes MIDI handing in case a high amount of MIDI events coming in (e.g. MPE)
* Optimizes MIDI Key On reaction for longer grains
* Optimizes Grain View update
* Fixes crash on opening if previous closed with Global MIDI on
* Fixes crash on opening if previous saved with version 7.03
* vstwrap: Adds MIDI output capabilities
* vstwrap: Fixes save on close bug

Steer the live grains with your fingertip? Let a drone take off by moving your fingers to the top of the keyboard? Let the grain drone drift left or right by sliding your fingers? This is what you can do with MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) and the MPE feature set of crusher-X 7!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbhX2kyya8

How to update ?

Just follow again the download instructions from your crusher-X 7 delivery mail. The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 7.

No crusher-X 7 user ?

https://www.accsone.com/shop

Some interesting stuff to explore there... :wink: What do you mean by "Optimizes Generator synchronicity"?

I realize Ver 6 and 7 are not meant to be used at the same time, however Studio One 3
will ignore Ver 7 in favor of Ver 6. Seems a bit odd. Win 64...

-Cheers

Gone soft wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 am Some interesting stuff to explore there... :wink: What do you mean by "Optimizes Generator synchronicity"?
With the new version the grains remain in sync on each generator if the "Generator Offset" value is changed and then set back to 0ms.

pekbro wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 pm I realize Ver 6 and 7 are not meant to be used at the same time,
Yes, confirmed. It's by design (no change of the VST id from version 6 to 7) as this supports seamless loading of DAW projects that were saved with version 6 into version 7. Users missed that behavior when we jumped from version 5 to 6. Changing the VST id with major version jump yes/no? What would be the best way? Any ideas?

Best
accSone

freq wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Yes, confirmed. It's by design (no change of the VST id from version 6 to 7) as this supports seamless loading of DAW projects that were saved with version 6 into version 7. Users missed that behavior when we jumped from version 5 to 6. Changing the VST id with major version jump yes/no? What would be the best way? Any ideas?

Best
accSone
I cant think of many situations where I might need to access the old version, that would prove compelling enough to warrant any changes. I think your reasoning is pretty sound here.

Thanks for the explanation.

-Cheers

Return to “accSone”